Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-24-2019, 02:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to love4peace
Thank you , big thanks we owe you a lot of services.

Old 10-24-2019, 02:34 PM

so , this requires for you all in this group to buy some beer & drinks .
to celebrate saving my country of "12 million population" from a near Civil war.

big Thanks to the United States of America & that's not enough .. You Saved our Democracy , me & my people !!
Old 10-24-2019, 02:55 PM

Thank you for your informative postings. Unfortunately, the average American citizen knows little of our foreign relations or other countries with whom we interact, like yours.
Old 10-24-2019, 03:03 PM

The kudos should go to State department staff professionals and other foreign service experts. Unfortunately, the current POTUS is totally ignorant and uncaring in these and many other important matters of State, you benefit from the so-called "deep state" staff of long standing experienced professional patriots who work unrecognised in the background.

Last edited by Pio1980; 10-24-2019 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-24-2019, 03:43 PM

Red face the Justice Departement is independant !..that's another thing to be proud of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
The kudos should go to State department staff professionals and other foreign service experts. Unfortunately, the current POTUS is totally ignorant and uncaring in these and many other important matters of State, you benefit from the so-called "deep state" staff of long standing experienced professional patriots who work unrecognised in the background.
well who said the american isn't a hero then that's a mistake , that's why encouragement is required ... other countries waiting for you to collapse !! waiting for that to happen everyday .
as an outsider , criticising Trump shall be building a self revision spirite in him but those evil powers , shall be mentioned more than Trump !! he is representing an American administration that all the world cares about .
that administration shall not be called "Disgrace" , it shall be called "ONE".
"every american talks about how much proud he is"
"every american represents the needed spirite of justice against the evil "
"every american tomorrow calls for an event to paint something creative in dirty streets ."
"every american shows hugs with other not-white americans & not-christians."
"every american draws & writes lines on his social network about america"
"every american stands with other civilisations like iraq , syria , libya , Gaza."
" every american tomorrow goes to NY and put flowers on tower of world trade center ."
"every american makes a video about a beautiful stuff happening in the second ."
"create an independant American network of Media report the whole day's events in every side in America ."
" the american family rights , the rights of american kids , give'em roles in the streets..families shall move to show generousity..for exemple the homeless every family takes them to take care of them ..but not forever , send your reports to gouvernement "
"American health care , go to the hospitals full of medical needs to the people...do donations and report about them."
"don't talk about guns & rifles , guns banning , to do not mention that..but mention names of some gun activists whom are killing & doesn't get punishement..killing can go even without guns ."
" every American shows the care of environnement "
" the American Nature "
"American militias shall show generousity too..they got some key with them "
"
" Veterans & Marine Corps & every Soldier whom are out of service bcz of physical condition , Navy & Submarine guys in half of minute video shot "
"i like Texans , their humor & talk is amazing , you shall seek those guys especially their bars."
" in the end of the news reports you say this amazing words 'don't have a normal night but have an American Night' "

Trust me , Trump will totally listen so well & will understand .
Old 10-25-2019, 12:14 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by love4peace View Post
My guess is that the agents who said they'd work to make Nabil Karoui president had no great influence at all, and were engaged in a fraud which they hoped would get them $1,000,000.
Old 10-25-2019, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
My guess is that the agents who said they'd work to make Nabil Karoui president had no great influence at all, and were engaged in a fraud which they hoped would get them $1,000,000.
well actually he had troubles with italian Mafia , they killed his son in return.
he is charged in crimes of Money laundering .
he had big influence in some other European country where he got a Media company , that media company was sending money to his current media company that is in my country ... that move is against the law.
his Euro-Media company took loans from European banks around $157.000.000, he ran back into here to tell about his presidency .
he even made a donation box from the people to donate as it's for fighting pauverty but it was for paying his "European Loans".
so he contacted an israeli mossad agent , gave him $1.000.000 just so he may meet with Vladimir Putin (russia) , then he payed another just to meet with president Trump , then he payed another to meet with Natinyahu .
why the 3 gods of earth ? == to put pressure on our gouvernement so he becomes a president & cheat on our democracy.
the united states showed those papers when they found out about Nabil Karoui's Plan .(your judges & lawyers shall open fire on him very soon).
Russia stood silent .
Israel came & confessed in our investigations & they even told us that Nabil Karoui was planning to open a war on Libya by stealing it's resources in a deal with Italian Mafia.
this means he owes them a lot of money , owes to the European banks a lot of money , then he came to the united states to be owing a lot of money.
don't forget about the Russians & the Israelis .
this means he sold the country pretty well , this means he was planning for a dictatorship .
when the US Justice Departement exposed those papers it's because they knew something bad was going to happen.
even more Lobbying is against the law in my country.

as Nabil assured :"i will put the half of the population in prison or blood will be shed."

the world owes around $358.000.000 from my country , those loans are pretty heavy till the new president said :"every worker here is obligatory to work an extra day to pay our loans & progress."

so if Nabil stood ?? will i be writing right here ? or i will have a weapon to stand in a civil war ??
here is the scenario ; Russia sends Ak47 & C4 , the Golf sends those Toyota trucks & their lovely puppets of jihad , united states sets alert on what the hell is going on , rebels vs isis vs gouv vs al Qaeda vs USA's democratic forces (mostly they don't win) vs russian bombs ,NATO reports & in the end many years no hope "ohh it's another syria".

understood the benefits of those papers ? they saved a country from a deep shit.

in the end Nabil got only 23% votes while the other Kais Said got 77% votes .
in first turn Nabil 15% , Kais 18% .

when the united states showed the papers ?
before 15 days of the presidential elections & my gouvernement sent him to prison .
media was talking & talking to make from Nabil a good guy but nope ,
all the people in a one voice we said :"enough slavery , time for cleaning & the president this time shall serve us ."
we chose Kais , then we told him :"people is with you but get the bad evil guys from our path."

if Nabil won there will be no more democracy.
Old 10-25-2019, 09:26 PM
Ready

Very dramatic story, buried deep if it appears at all in our media. We're pretty self-absorbed right now, as far as public preoccupations. It does seem some election meddling took part in your country, and it seems you are glad of it. I don't think you need to be grateful to Trump, however, I doubt he knew anything about it.
Old 10-26-2019, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Very dramatic story, buried deep if it appears at all in our media. We're pretty self-absorbed right now, as far as public preoccupations. It does seem some election meddling took part in your country, and it seems you are glad of it. I don't think you need to be grateful to Trump, however, I doubt he knew anything about it.
well i'm grateful to those honest workers in the united states , especially how the Justice Departement really showed justice.
Old 10-26-2019, 08:30 AM

about ISIS idiots : Look at them in their Raybans, knock off Lionel Messi shirts, driving around in Western vehicles with their Russian guns. Frolicking in water they are allowed by Turkey. Using their infadel phones to take pictures and post them on their American social networking sites and using Western media to spread their message. But they don't need the west do they? Can't stand them apparently. Hypocrites.

look at the shame of my country on this report :

i guarantee to you that we are hating those motherfuckers .. we see every long beard guy as a terrorist , people here became avoiding getting close to them ..even in the administrative offices of the authorities (banks , posts , manicupalities..etc) , while we wait for our roles by order .. everyone puts an eye on them .
well i get it so much opposite & mysterious ( a dimocratic country + classified in 2015 as the biggest source of the evil ISIS around 3000 or 4000 TN ISIS soldier )
then here is the thing ,in 2014 Hundreds of Tunisian fighters in Syria have begun to return to Tunisia, which is counting on their involvement in "terrorist" acts inside the country. Their return raises concerns, especially as they bring back extreme combat experience.
the gouvernement refused them and made the law to arrest any suspect.
some hidden webs inside the country could let them pass , those guys are on our social network and they ask for recruiting more .
the terrible words they say about beheading COPS & MILITANTS whom are serving or even who served .
they worship the Islamic State so much as they are gods .
the best ally to eliminate these mosquetos is the united states as we are both having a democratic system & proud to say that's common & surely if the united states puts an eye on the benefit of it's intelligence systems to fight terror & avoid it .
your nation can benefit from my nation in such fields like Scientists ,a larger trade(we manufacture airplanes & cars not in large industries from Tunisian minds & hands "Tunisian Engineering" , i mean a Made in Tunisia vehicles) , ressources as you used trading from my country ( Wheat & olive oil ) .

Tags
military