Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Site News
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-04-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga View Post
I read it to the old lady & that's what she said.
She says she doesn't need or want the Pity of a weak old liberal.
Her words, not mine.
Again, I know this is hard for you old guys to understand. Women don't want your damn pity. It's demeaning if you mean to be or not.
You getting involved with this is nothing but an attack on me. I said nothing to you.
The term "old lady" is quite disrespectful in itself. Heal thyself.

Would it surprise you that many women today would crumble under the pressures women of past years have had to endure? You think any women today could have endured pioneer life or living on the plains in the great depression? THAT my friend was equality and respect.

My wife of 35 years hold her own. She is a professional and brings home some good dough. But she likes to be treated like a lady. She enjoys the attentions and treatment of a gentleman and she is not a all "demeaned when I offer to take care of the heavy lifting and dirty work so she doesn't break her nails. My daughter, she enjoys the hell out of cooking and cleaning and being a traditional housewife.

Your broad brushes do you no favors and I suspect you'll never see your 35 anniversary.

Last edited by MrPots; 06-04-2014 at 01:54 PM.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
The term "old lady" is quite disrespectful in itself. Heal thyself.

Would it surprise you that many women today would crumble under the pressures women of past years have had to endure? You think any women today could have endured pioneer life or living on the plains in the great depression? THAT my friend was equality and respect.

My wife of 35 years hold her own. She is a professional and brings home some good dough. But she likes to be treated like a lady. She enjoys the attentions and treatment of a gentleman and she is not a all "demeaned when I offer to take care of the heavy lifting and dirty work so she doesn't break her nails. My daughter, she enjoys the hell out of cooking and cleaning and being a traditional housewife.

Your broad brushes do you no favors and I suspect you'll never see your 35 anniversary.
If you "Pity" women, you are demeaning them...period. This has nothing to do with anything else except the fact that Merrylander believes ALL American women are victims & need help from Liberals like him or the government in order to compete with men.
Your post is really getting off topic in this case. Are you saying you do more heavy lifting than I do? Not sure WTF that has to do with anything, but I really doubt it.
I didn't know you were a marriage counselor...that's fascinating.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
If you post obnoxious attacks in public, I reserve the right to attack you in turn.

Pity is just a bad-connotation word for 'sympathetic concern.' Doesn't seem like a crime to me. Anyone who doesn't want my pity, should I offer any, is free to disregard it. BTW, YOU WON'T HAVE TO BEND OVER AND STRAIN TO READ INSULTING CONNOTATIONS INTO MY POSTS. MY INSULTS WILL BE PLAINLY STATED.

To wit, I think you're a liar. I don't think you ever spoke of merrylander's opinions with your wife. I note that in message #39, quoted below, you claim "she would," not "she did."
My wife checks out my posts all the time & interjects her thoughts.
Your post is nothing but Trolling in this case. You & Merrylander are old liberals who do nothing but try to tell everybody else about society, culture & their own jobs. Quite honestly, I find all of your posts nothing but spin & innuendo, as well as a complete waste of time.
I'll tell you what. Later on, I'll let the old lady tell you what she thinks of you & your attacks on me. Get your wife too, it will be a God Damn blast.
Stop Trolling old man.

Last edited by djv8ga; 06-04-2014 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:
If you "Pity" women, you are demeaning them...period. This has nothing to do with anything else except the fact that Merrylander believes ALL American women are victims & need help from Liberals like him or the government in order to compete with men.
Your post is really getting off topic in this case. Are you saying you do more heavy lifting than I do? Not sure WTF that has to do with anything, but I really doubt it.
I didn't know you were a marriage counselor...that's fascinating.
Did I once mention you except to say you are disrespectful of women yourself and that I seriously doubt your marriage will last 35 years with your fucked up attitude?

No, I'm not a marriage counselor but the women I know respect me, I respect them and I've managed to maintain a strong relationship for 35 years...no, make that 42 years as I knew my wife for 5 years before we got married so I suppose I qualify. What do you have?

I'm done with you kid...go bother someone else.

Last edited by MrPots; 06-04-2014 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Admin

Finally we'll get to see past the veil of DJ's bluff, bluster, bile and vitriol to see the real power behind the façade of the Great and Terrible Oz.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Finally we'll get to see past the veil of DJ's bluff, bluster, bile and vitriol to see the real power behind the façade of the Great and Terrible Oz.
Hey, I'm still waiting for your address.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Admin

Quote:
Hey, I'm still waiting for your address.
What in the world for DJ? Are you bi curious? Like I've told you before, homey don't schwang that way. I'm a happily married hetero so look elsewhere for your kicks dude.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
What in the world for DJ? Are you bi curious? Like I've told you before, homey don't schwang that way. I'm a happily married hetero so look elsewhere for your kicks dude.
No, I want to buy you a beer. Come on little buddy, I don't bite.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Admin

Quote:
No, I want to buy you a beer. Come on little buddy, I don't bite.
This must've been your wife talking then?

DJ " As for you, you're just a Punk. If I wanted to kick your ass, I would do it. You sit here & play internet Rambo insulting people & why it's allowed to go on everyday by the mods is beyond me.
If you have a problem with me personally, lets hook up so I can stomp the fuck out of you.
Anytime, anywhere, & anyway you want to do it.
Be a man one fucking time you puss!"

http://www.politicalchat.org/showthr...?t=7292&page=6
Old 06-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
This must've been your wife talking then?

DJ " As for you, you're just a Punk. If I wanted to kick your ass, I would do it. You sit here & play internet Rambo insulting people & why it's allowed to go on everyday by the mods is beyond me.
If you have a problem with me personally, lets hook up so I can stomp the fuck out of you.
Anytime, anywhere, & anyway you want to do it.
Be a man one fucking time you puss!"

http://www.politicalchat.org/showthr...?t=7292&page=6
Just one beer?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images510S0X7O.jpg (5.2 KB, 2 views)