Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-19-2023, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Trump's future National Security Advisor led the "Lock her up" chants and Trump then said that he agreed 100%.

Every one of the illegal acts that were highlighted by these various Democratic politicians were done out in the open in full public view. There is simply no doubt that he committed illegal acts. The issue is whether law enforcement would hold him accountable.
I often wonder of our boy whell...

Old 01-19-2023, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I gave some detail in my post. From there, Google is your friend if you want additional detail.
I gotta hand it to ya' whell. You shovel bullshit with the best of 'em, but that's all it is bullshit. Your Reich-Wing media sources (LOL) imply that Hunter Biden requesting keys to his officemates including one Gongwen Dong must be some dirty dealings because what, he'a a Chinese businessman? Again and again and again you throw up some bullshit that only has traction in tRumpworld and act indignant when we don't, like the cult faithfull, swallow it all hook, line and sinker. Spinning, deflecting and outright lying when you get called out on the nonsense you post. Of course your reply, if you do at all, will be what-who-when, me?
Old 01-19-2023, 10:30 AM

Quote:
I gave some detail in my post. From there, Google is your friend if you want additional detail.
You gave nothing. You may have implied something but since I don't follow your Reich-wing misinformations sources I don't subscribe to their implications. I gotta hand it to ya' whell. You shovel bullshit with the best of 'em, but that's all it is bullshit. Your Reich-Wing media sources (LOL) imply that Hunter Biden requesting keys to his officemates including one Gongwen Dong must be some dirty dealings because what, he'a a Chinese businessman? Again and again and again you throw up some bullshit that only has traction in tRumpworld and act indignant when we disagree. Then spinning, deflecting and outright lying when you get called out on the nonsense you post. Of course your reply, if you do at all, will be what-who-when, me?
Old 01-19-2023, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
I gotta hand it to ya' whell. You shovel bullshit with the best of 'em, but that's all it is bullshit. Your Reich-Wing media sources (LOL) imply that Hunter Biden requesting keys to his officemates including one Gongwen Dong must be some dirty dealings because what, he'a a Chinese businessman? Again and again and again you throw up some bullshit that only has traction in tRumpworld and act indignant when we don't, like the cult faithfull, swallow it all hook, line and sinker. Spinning, deflecting and outright lying when you get called out on the nonsense you post. Of course your reply, if you do at all, will be what-who-when, me?
Incorrect. The "Reich Wing" media source was Hunter Biden's laptop, a copy of the contents of said laptop in possession of a number of media outlets.

I also didn't say the Gongwen Dong was "dirty". I asked a simple question: Why does he need keys to the Penn Biden center?

I do give you credit for trying to make more out of my question than even I did.
Old 01-19-2023, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Incorrect. The "Reich Wing" media source was Hunter Biden's laptop, a copy of the contents of said laptop in possession of a number of media outlets.

I also didn't say the Gongwen Dong was "dirty". I asked a simple question: Why does he need keys to the Penn Biden center?

I do give you credit for trying to make more out of my question than even I did.
And I asked you to defend your innuendo of implying giving the guy keys implied what? He and others were office mates and as such wouldn't he and they having keys be normal. Seems you've digested what Reich-wing media has fed you and automatically suspect something nefarious was going on. Of course you'll come back and say you said no such thing, you were merely reporting on what was said. Is it because you've been told that the Biden family was corrupt by those covering for the tRump family corrupt that you believe the Bidens operate the same way?
Keep on shoveling buddy. You seem to like it so.

Last edited by RickeyM; 01-19-2023 at 12:16 PM.
Old 01-19-2023, 12:33 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
For which the provenance and chain of custody are unknown, but it does appear quite similar to what Russian intelligence tried passing off to Rudy in Ukraine. Until the Trump/Barr-appointed US Attorney is finished his investigation, you really shouldn't be speculating on guilt or innocence, remember?