Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-04-2023, 03:29 PM

It is very noticeable, remarkable if considered just how erasing or cleansing for that matter is the end goal.

How removal of any idea not theirs, be it lifestyle, beliefs, religion, sexual preferences, even the history of other races or cultures seems to be the hope and desire.

Conform or be eliminated sound familiar to anyone...
Old 05-04-2023, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GChief View Post
Your still lumping everyone together in your extremists box... I am not buying that

I am talking the avg Joe/Jane that buys all the hype because it feeds their fears.
Good for you, dont buy it...keep talking. FEH...
Old 05-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
But these laws are to protect the kids from those extreme parents you mentioned and getting "between" is needed. I know a few that would flip the eff out in a bad way if their kid said "I am gay" or "I want to be a boy". Those kids and their providers need to be protected from family. Any medical procedures or drugs would still be reported to the parents unless it is determined the parents are a danger, determined by the court just like taking kids away from effed up parents.
I worked as a direct service provider in a non-profit, sliding scale family service agency for 15 years.. Our fee slid down to 5 bucks. Its nice to hear your acknowledgement that there are bad parents...but you have no fucking idea.

Unless it's personal experience.
Old 05-04-2023, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
It is very noticeable, remarkable if considered just how erasing or cleansing for that matter is the end goal.

How removal of any idea not theirs, be it lifestyle, beliefs, religion, sexual preferences, even the history of other races or cultures seems to be the hope and desire.

Conform or be eliminated sound familiar to anyone...
Drive abortions into the back alleys and gays back into the closets. This is classic denial of rights to people who do not conform.

Pregnant? Have the baby.
Gay? Don't tell us about it, we don't want to know.
Old 05-05-2023, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
I worked as a direct service provider in a non-profit, sliding scale family service agency for 15 years.. Our fee slid down to 5 bucks. Its nice to hear your acknowledgement that there are bad parents...but you have no fucking idea.

Unless it's personal experience.
Actually more than my fair share.
Old 05-06-2023, 07:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Actually more than my fair share.
Often neglect does more psychic/emotional damage than physical abuse.

My personal and professional experience is that, in this country anyway, the quality of parenting is marginal, at best. Some of the most emotionally troubled clients I saw felt ignored by indifferent parents.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 05-06-2023 at 07:56 AM.
Old 05-06-2023, 08:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Your still lumping everyone together in your extremists box... I am not buying that

I am talking the avg Joe/Jane that buys all the hype because it feeds their fears.
Inoramus Americans, the average Joe/Jane that you like to point your gnarly stink finger of blame at...
want what they want, want it right this fucking second, and want somebody else to pay for it. They are the majority of Americans.

46% of those who voted, cast their ballot for a sociopathic grifter criminal for president...AND DID IT TWICE. But if you want to know what represents conservatism and the Republican Party in this country today...it's the The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA). That is American conservatism today...and in spades.

Quote:
A number of county sheriffs in the United States have expressed sympathy with the movement's goals and have publicly vowed not to enforce laws they deem unconstitutional. Law professor Robert L. Tsai writes that, "in practice constitutional sheriffs and their followers tend to occupy the edges of anti-government conservatism, organizing themselves to promote gun rights and property rights, to resist tax laws, national healthcare, gay marriage." Members of the movement have vowed not to enforce gun laws, public health measures adopted to combat the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, and federal land use regulations.
There were a whole bunch of people outside of the Capitol Building on January 6, 2021. Not all of them broke in, but the "philosophy" and politics of all of them fit with the above quote. This is the right in this country today. They are mainstream, they are not extremists.

There are no "extremes" that you want to preach about, anymore. The country is split down the middle. The only thing I'm grateful for is that when it comes to the one big nationwide election, that the bigots, racists, sexists, homophobes, xenophobes, and seditionists are in the minority...and will continue to be. It's all over for white supremacist christian nationalists...they are in the minority and will never be in the majority again.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 05-06-2023 at 09:49 AM.
Old 05-06-2023, 09:10 AM
Banned

One last fucking thing about this. The current debt ceiling issue...its not just "extremist" radical Republican US House members who will allow this country to default on its obligations. IT'S ALL BUT FOUR OF THEM. And a two of those voted against the "debt limit bill" because the cutting measures were "insufficient."

So there ya go, give me what I want or I will throw this country into a recession that will take a fucking year or two, to recover from. And the only reason I'm doing it is because if I don’t, the imbecile Republican voters in my district will send me packing in the next primary. So...am I a vote whore? Pretty much.

So........

"Extremists", my ass.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 05-06-2023 at 09:45 AM.
Old 05-06-2023, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Inoramus Americans, the average Joe/Jane that you like to point your gnarly stink finger of blame at...
want what they want, want it right this fucking second, and want somebody else to pay for it. They are the majority of Americans.

46% of those who voted, cast their ballot for a sociopathic grifter criminal for president...AND DID IT TWICE. But if you want to know what represents conservatism and the Republican Party in this country today...it's the The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA). That is American conservatism today...and in spades.

There were a whole bunch of people outside of the Capitol Building on January 6, 2021. Not all of them broke in, but the "philosophy" and politics of all of them fit with the above quote. This is the right in this country today. They are mainstream, they are not extremists.

There are no "extremes" that you want to preach about, anymore. The country is split down the middle. The only thing I'm grateful for is that when it comes to the one big nationwide election, that the bigots, racists, sexists, homophobes, xenophobes, and seditionists are in the minority...and will continue to be. It's all over for white supremacist christian nationalists...they are in the minority and will never be in the majority again.
Except for the EC and Gerrymandering for majority.
Old 05-07-2023, 08:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Except for the EC and Gerrymandering for majority.
The only way a GOP candidate will ever get more votes in a Presidential election is through gerrymandering, and/or through voter suppression by state legislatures and/or the this country's increasingly fucked up legal system. The only way the GOP will ever put another candidate in the White House is through the corruption of the Electoral College process.