Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Before Joad, Whell and Nailer start bitching about how unfair it is to call this the action of Trumpsters, please explain what Michael Flynn, Trump's National Security Advisor in waiting, was doing helping to circulate this rumor concocted by alt-right websites.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/19/trump-...-adviser-hoax/
Hilarious.

Last edited by nailer; 12-05-2016 at 09:52 AM.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
The real problem is that ignorant people do not realize they are ignorant.
The bigger problem is that the ignorant people are in charge.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
The real problem is that ignorant people do not realize they are ignorant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
The bigger problem is that the ignorant people are in charge.
The biggest problem is that a certain political movement has erected a firewall against educating the ignorant;

A). "They think you're stupid.". "They" being the left. How can you reach someone who has been conditioned to believe that every time you attempt to share information with them, you're just being condescending?

B). "I've done very well with the undereducated.". Anti-intellectualism and the ridicule/demonization of "academia". Did you notice that it became a badge of honor to be ignorant when all of this was going on? Why would you want a college education when you think that all it does is brainwash you with "evil" liberal ideology? Notice, however, that the right wing leadership are all highly educated. As Orwell wrote; "Ignorance is Strength".

C). "The liberal media always lies.". Of course this leaves only Conservative media as an outlet of truth. Fox, EIB, Clear Channel, NewsMax, One America........ There is a host of them and it's growing. Nothing new to see here. "Lugenpresse", Google it up. My enemy always lies, therefore only I am the oracle of truth.

If you start talking and they think you're a "Liberal".....it doesn't matter what you say from that point on. They were never listening in the first place.

Firewall.

I could go on about how they've tied it to religion, machismo, patriotism.......... But, you guys already know all of this.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 12-05-2016 at 12:06 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Before Joad, Whell and Nailer start bitching about how unfair it is to call this the action of Trumpsters, please explain what Michael Flynn, Trump's National Security Advisor in waiting, was doing helping to circulate this rumor concocted by alt-right websites.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/19/trump-...-adviser-hoax/
I hear that Hillary was so out of control when she realized she was going to lose the election that her staff had to call in a Veterinarian from the Bronx Zoo to shoot her with a Tranq dart.

Last edited by Tom Joad; 12-05-2016 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
I hear that Hillary was so out of control when he realized she was going to lose the election that her staff had to call in a Veterinarian from the Bronx Zoo to shoot her with a Tranq dart.
Careful. You'll have Whell believing that stuff.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:28 PM

Finn, the GOP Ubber Right Echo Chamber believes news stories have to be proven false before discredited....https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ac565a1f9535

Barney
Old 12-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

It didn’t take long after the arrest of a gun-wielding man at a District pizza restaurant on Sunday for the usual conspiracy theory that swirls around such an incident to percolate on social media and in the nether corners of the Internet.

The gunman, claimed the baying hounds of paranoia, was part of a “false-flag” operation — that is, he was an actor in an elaborate plot designed to discredit those who have for weeks spread a bizarre story about the restaurant being the locus of a child-molestation ring run by Hillary Clinton.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...06c_story.html
Old 12-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Ready

The phrase 'false-flag operation' is a precise and reliable diagnostic indicator. If you hear it, you are dealing with a bona fide conspiracy nut. No other people ever use that phrase, and they always do!
Old 12-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
The phrase 'false-flag operation' is a precise and reliable diagnostic indicator. If you hear it, you are dealing with a bona fide conspiracy nut. No other people ever use that phrase, and they always do!
And the connection to Trump supporter websites, Alex Jones (whose reputation Trump calls "amazing"), and to Michael Flynn (Trump’s national security adviser) are pretty feckin' bizarre. Trump may start tweeting about this tonight at 3am.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:50 AM
Area Man

Quote:
And the connection to Trump supporter websites, Alex Jones (whose reputation Trump calls "amazing"), and to Michael Flynn (Trump’s national security adviser) are pretty feckin' bizarre. Trump may start tweeting about this tonight at 3am.
When my great nephew told me he saw Alex Jones drawing a crowd outside the RNC in Cleveland, he said; "Uncle Dave, this guy is a fuckin' whack-nut. Is this what the Republicans have become?"..............

LMAO!!!!!!