We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-09-2017, 12:28 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffre...b_2322195.html
Old 10-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Again, what makes them considerably less stupid? Are there factors we might hope to emulate?
Asked and answered.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
And, that is the sad truth. Thanks, Ike.

My mother said it best;

"Yes, we should do all of these things because it's only right that we should fight racism and poverty. The only problem with it is that nobody really cares."
My old aunt Margie said it best to me one day when I was a reckless addled dope smoking hippie freak. "Oh I never vote honey...it only encourages them."
Old 10-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
The Second Amendment is an example of why we need a Second Constitutional Convention to get rid of the now relatively useless document we spend most of our time arguing over. And the most ridiculous argument of all is arguing about what the slave owning, elitist white landed gentry who were the founders of this almost decent nation, really meant when they penned the Second Amendment without knowing what a gas operated firearm was.

PS - What is the most ridiculous statement in all of the history of American government? "We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal." Should have read..."We hold these truths to be self-evident that all white men of property are created equal."
Old 10-09-2017, 08:36 PM

That's right. It's some white man's fault.

Of course, if there were no white men we would not have any of the cool things like the internet, smart phones, etc.

And, we might even have enough technology to feed maybe a 1/4 of the world's population.

Perhaps if Columbus had not come here some Apache would have invented all of that. Or, some Zulu.

Never Never Land.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post

Of course, if there were no white men we would not have any of the cool things like the internet, smart phones, etc.

And, we might even have enough technology to feed maybe a 1/4 of the world's population.

Perhaps if Columbus had not come here some Apache would have invented all of that. Or, some Zulu.

Never Never Land.

Real classy.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Admin

Quote:

Never Never Land.
I wonder what 'triggered' that outburst? Maybe you should go to your 'safe space' and hug your binkie, eh 'snowflake'?
Old 10-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:

Never Never Land.
What's funny is that racial purists invariably represent the absolute dregs of their respective races. Your torch-carrying brothers in Charlottesville accomplished none of the above.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:

Never Never Land.
You really want to get into a debate about which race of people is responsible for generating the most misery and suffering in human history?
For perping the most oppression, slavery and genocide? Really? Aryans or Zulus?

And why am I not surprised that a despotic racist who used torture and mutilation to control native people and govern on Hispaniola would be a hero to the likes of you.

I know...lets you and me meet at the Vatican Museum where we can walk around and take in history's most amazing display of white Christian plunder.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 10-10-2017 at 09:22 AM.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:37 PM

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...ond-amendment/