Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2014, 08:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Troll is as troll does.

And I have repeatedly wished for more non-troll right wing posts.
You know what I find very funny. There are many many thread topics on this site I'll have no interest in even commenting on.

On the other hand there are a few people here that feel compelled to comment on every post. Like a dog, seeing who came in the yard sniffing buts and pissing in all corners of their territory.

You all know who you are, thinking you protecting some little corner of the world. I can't have a speech like that on "MY" website, "I" have to discredit it in some way, I have to discredite the indavidula in some way. Really? Really!!!!

If you think the topic of a thread is off base, irrelevant so far out WHY DO YOU COMMENT?

The way I see it a few of you are trick's a bonafide Captain Save A Ho. If you don't know what that means Google it. lol

No DQ that's not a troll post in fact it's very good information. You see anybody right of the clique sees this behavior. We can't discuss and talk among ourselves in our beliefs with out right-wingers jumping in to protect their perceived territory. I used to take a long time to write a post, to put information down takes me a long time do to handicaps. But why should I? because all I see is a troll post from trolls calling other people trolls.

What I see is the clique on this site wants a bitch fight all the time. Until that behavior changes or ALL righties are gone I can only see disorder. You see it's a damn if you do damned if you don't. If all are in agreement there is no debate and if all righties are gone there is no bitch fight. No one for the lefties to vilify and call trolls.

I hope you appreciate the time it took for me to write this post. If not fuck off and you just proved my point.