Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-30-2022, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
You apparently failed to notice that my linked news story was from CBS NEWS.
I checked the source(s) of your "breaking news". Link means nothing since they are all linked.

National Register called it the guy resigned, NY Post said he was forced out, Faux claimed he was fired, $45 claimed he was fired and walked out. The cult then swallowed this hook, line and sinker. The case is never going to see inside of a courtroom, at best an amateurish Benghazi. But throwing shit is all Trump does and Magats are dumb enough to catch it.

Like HRC once said, what difference does it make? Like Comey, he will take a year off and perhaps make 10X what he was making at the FBI. He should send Trump a thank you note but then who would read it to him, eh?
Old 08-30-2022, 11:59 AM

Whell’s still butthurt over Edward R Murrow helping to bring down his hero fascist Wisconsin senator.
Old 08-30-2022, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I checked the source(s) of your "breaking news". Link means nothing since they are all linked.

National Register called it the guy resigned, NY Post said he was forced out, Faux claimed he was fired, $45 claimed he was fired and walked out. The cult then swallowed this hook, line and sinker. The case is never going to see inside of a courtroom, at best an amateurish Benghazi. But throwing shit is all Trump does and Magats are dumb enough to catch it.

Like HRC once said, what difference does it make? Like Comey, he will take a year off and perhaps make 10X what he was making at the FBI. He should send Trump a thank you note but then who would read it to him, eh?
Well, at least you attempted to read up on it. The "official story" is that the guy retired. But, it's no secret that his activities have come under scrutiny. I suspect that his seat was going to get a bit hot if he continued to stick around. ,
Old 08-30-2022, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Still, all we know is that the guy retired and that crotchety old fart, Chuck Grassley, had criticized him. I guess that's some earth-shattering news for the MAGA crowd.
Yup, that's all we know. Of course, if the guy had been accused of spiking an investigation into one of Trump's kids, folks around here would be demanding Wray's head on a platter.
Old 08-30-2022, 08:17 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Yup, that's all we know. Of course, if the guy had been accused of spiking an investigation into one of Trump's kids, folks around here would be demanding Wray's head on a platter.
And at the moment, we have absolutely no evidence that he did so, just fever dreams from the wingnut fringe. I thought you were a stickler for the need of an indictment and subsequent conviction before any criticism could be levied against anyone.
Old 08-30-2022, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Well, at least you attempted to read up on it. The "official story" is that the guy retired. But, it's no secret that his activities have come under scrutiny. I suspect that his seat was going to get a bit hot if he continued to stick around. ,
I usually skip stories like this, lots of innuendos and no one can be certain what really happens in a secretive agency till they write a book. But the more I look into this, sounds like a hit job by Chuck Grossly as a payback for this.

Quote:
CNN-

If you listen closely enough, politicians will usually tell you the truth – even if they don’t do it on purpose. Witness Sen. Chuck Grassley, accepting the endorsement of former President Donald Trump at a rally over the weekend in Iowa.

“I was born at night, but not last night,” Grassley told the crowd with Trump standing next to him onstage. “So if I didn’t accept the endorsement of a person who has 91% of the Republican voters in Iowa, I wouldn’t be too smart. I’m smart enough to accept that endorsement.”

The crowd laughed and applauded.

But notice what Grassley actually said: He wants Trump’s endorsement not necessarily because he admires him or agrees with him on policy or thinks the former President has a vision to lead America forward. Instead, he wants Trump’s endorsement because Trump is popular with the GOP base. That’s it. It’s that simple. Pure political calculus for a politician running for another term in November 2022.
Trump is under heat from the Justice Department, FBI raided his home/private club to take back what he shouldn't have taken, Hunter has been an easy target for the GOP, so they took a cheap shot. Wondering if Grassley, yet another Red state sleep walking senator needed Trump's endorsement? Btw, Grassley's hit job is based on whistleblower information and as such unvetted.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/15/polit...owa/index.html

Last edited by Rajoo; 08-30-2022 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-30-2022, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
And at the moment, we have absolutely no evidence that he did so, just fever dreams from the wingnut fringe. I thought you were a stickler for the need of an indictment and subsequent conviction before any criticism could be levied against anyone.:confused:
I understand why you're confused. You're so busy putting words in my mouth that you lose track of what I did or didn't say.

I never said anything like what you posted above. You've called some of my posts disingenuous or bad faith. But your straw man shit is getting old, and is usually the last refuge of someone who has nothing useful to offer.

You're also the one who bought into the whole "Russian Collusion" thing based on a bunch of breathless and poorly sourced articles. It was a fact for you, probably still is, but it never happened. No indictment and no conviction.

So, spare me your fever dream comments Mr Projection.
Old 08-30-2022, 11:19 PM

He's going to be charged with obstruction of justice, you ignorant twit.
Old 08-31-2022, 12:10 AM

Michigan sheriff sought to seize multiple voting machines, records show

https://www.reuters.com/legal/michig...ow-2022-08-30/

Sure are some dumb yokels in Michigan.
Old 08-31-2022, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
He's going to be charged with obstruction of justice, you ignorant twit.
Let's hope MG is sharp enough to charge TFG with multiple crimes. Were it me I'd hit him with enough counts that he'd flee to avoid prosecution the try his ass in absentia.