Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-04-2019, 09:03 PM
Admin

Another whistleblower? It looks like there are still a few patriots working in this maladministration.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
Old 10-05-2019, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Another whistleblower? It looks like there are still a few patriots working in this maladministration.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
Like we really need another one! More proof of this one's corruption and illegal acts. Boggles the minds of all those who care and are unfortunately paying attention.
This guy we have now in office, openly yes fragrantly admits his guilt almost daily if not hourly at times.
Guess what, his cult followers just don't care.

It will be game set match if this fizzles for the Republic I'm afraid.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:18 AM

How many whistleblowers will it take for republican senators to finally speak up?
Old 10-05-2019, 07:55 PM

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2019/...-whistleblower
Old 10-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Hah!
Old 10-05-2019, 09:34 PM

Donny throws Rick Perry under the bus...

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...all-because-of
Old 10-06-2019, 10:02 AM

Whistleblower’s attorney says team now representing ‘multiple’ officials

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d44_story.html

Quote:
“IC WHISTLEBLOWER UPDATE: I can confirm that my firm and my team represent multiple whistleblowers in connection to the underlying August 12, 2019, disclosure to the Intelligence Community Inspector General,” the attorney, Andrew Bakaj, said in a tweet. “No further comment at this time.”
Excellent! The dam is breaking.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:28 AM
Banned

Seems to me we will shortly be seeing a deluge of former "excellent" people hired by Trump being thrown under the bus. And with that in mind, here's my little treatise on Donald's decision making process when the need arises.

It'sbeen suggested that more and more, Trump will be looking for "fall guys" to throw under the bus. But I see the process as being psychologically way more immediate than that for a sick fucker like Trump. It's all about his deeply ingrainned emotional instability and his internal battles with inadequacy...courtesy of Fred. I had a vaguely narcissistic old man and it was pretty bad. But I can't imagine what kind of nightmare it must have been having Fred Trump for an old man.

Trump has several criteria for his historical ritual sacrificing of business partners, lawyers and now appointees and other political affiliates who's usefullness has come into question. But the most powerful and dependable of these criteria is his sense of their "loyalty." It's the primary feature of the narcissism and the most powerful force in his emotionally disorganized and now fractured internal emotional states.

Those around him can be fucking unproductive idiots who lend nothing to his position of power outside of his sense of their adulation and loyalty. So it's often pretty hard to know who's next because we're not there in the meetings where the actual Donald starts coming out sideways all over the place.

It's a pretty dangerous thing having a person this emotionally ill in the job. Recently illustrated best by the "Shoot Migrants in the Legs" article in the NYT. Trump screaming at Kirstjen Neilsen "You're making me look like a fucking idiot." And when Kushner made an attempt at a little mitigation of the attitude toward Mexican political leadership, screaming at him "All you care about is your fucking friends in Mexico." Neilsen had no marital affiliation and went under the bus. If Kushner wasn't married to his daughter he would have been under there right next to her.

So the only way to have any accurate idea of who's next is to be in these meetings, or inside this pedophile's head.

And what should we expect from a man-child stuck in the pre-operational stage of development, who has, since his adolescence, lived an utterly consequence free life regardless of his destructive and often illegal behavior? We should expect exactly what we got.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:41 AM

What needs to be remembered and not lost in the upcoming fray. The Dems need a candidate that can beat Mr T and his cult. Like the old saying goes, The Democrats want to fall in love, the Republicans just fall in line......
Old 10-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Banned

There's no saying who can beat him for sure. Not with an electorate half full of assholes. Not with 60% of white Americans giving him their votes in 2016, and with 51% of white people still approving of his performance. Not with a 57% approval rating from Asian Americans. WTF...57%?