Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-23-2015, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
The rich ugly American.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Bringing out the ugliness in GOP for all to see and enjoying himself immensely.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I wouldn't read too, too much in the polls this far out. We're still a year and a quarter out.
I hope you realize that you are alone in your unabashed support of Grandma Clinton on this forum. For now I am going ABC and settling in for some BS.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:32 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
I hope you realize that you are alone in your unabashed support of Grandma Clinton on this forum. For now I am going ABC and settling in for some BS.
Don't git yer knickers in a twist, ol' pard.

I likes me some Bern, it's like a slug of Old Weller Antique 107 proof.

edit - I'll bet the 'Old Mare' could drink either one of us under the table.

Last edited by bobabode; 07-23-2015 at 06:37 PM.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:29 AM
Resident octogenarian

Well I see that the Donald says he will run as an independent if the GOP won't back him. That ought to split the right wing vote down the middle.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:28 AM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

Take a look at what I found in my spam box...

"Interesting view of the upcoming political battles. This might actually be fun to watch.... GOOD READ!
Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump......

Wayne Root
Wayneis the author of the newly released national bestseller: "The Murder of the Middle Class".

Someone is getting very nervous. President Barack Obama; Valerie Jarrett; Eric Holder; Hillary Clinton; Jon Corzine … to name just a few. And I know why. I wrote a book entitled “The Murder of the Middle Class” about the unholy conspiracy between big government, big business and big media. They all benefit by the billions from this partnership and it’s in all of their interests to protect one another. It’s one for all, and all for one.

No matter how much they say to the contrary, the media, business and political elite understand that Donald Trump is no joke and could actually air their dirty laundry, and upset their nice cozy apple cart.

It’s no coincidence that everyone has gotten together to destroy the Donald. No, this is a coordinated conspiracy led by President Obama himself. Obama is making the phone calls and giving the orders – the ultimate intimidator who plays by the rules of Chicago thug politics. Why is this so important to Obama?

Because most of the other politicians are part of the “Good ol' boys club.” They talk big, but in the end they won’t change a thing. Why? Because they are all beholden to big money donors. They are all owned by lobbyists, unions, lawyers, gigantic environmental organizations, multi-national corporations like Big Pharma or Big Oil. Or they are owned lock stock and barrel by foreigners – like George Soros owns Obama, or foreign governments own Hillary with their Clinton Foundation donations.

These run-of-the-mill establishment politicians are all puppets owned by big money. But one man – and only one man – isn’t beholden to anyone. One man doesn’t need foreigners, or foreign governments, or George Soros, or the United Auto Workers, or the Teachers Union, or the SEIU, or the Bar Association to fund his campaign. Billionaire tycoon and maverick Donald Trump doesn’t need anyone’s help.

That means he doesn’t care what the media says. He doesn’t care what the corporate elites think. That makes him very dangerous to the entrenched interests. That makes Trump a huge threat. Trump can ruin everything for the bribed politicians and their spoiled slave masters.

Don’t you ever wonder why the GOP has never tried to impeach Obama? Don’t you wonder why John Boehner and Mitch McConnell talk a big game, but never actually try to stop Obama? Don’t you wonder why Congress holds the purse strings, yet they’ve never tried to defund Obamacare or Obama’s clearly illegal Executive Action on amnesty for illegal aliens? Bizarre, right? It defies logic, right?

Well first, I’d guess many key Republicans are being bribed. Secondly, I believe many key Republicans are being blackmailed. Whether they are having affairs, are secretly gay, or are stealing taxpayer money; the NSA knows everything.

Thirdly, many Republicans are petrified of being called “racists.” So they are scared to ever criticize Obama, or call out his crimes, let alone demand his impeachment.

Fourth, why rock the boat? After defeat or retirement, if you’re a “good boy” you’ve got a $5 million dollar per year lobbying job waiting. The big money interests have the system gamed. Win or lose … they win.

But Donald Trump doesn’t play by any of these rules. Trump breaks up this nice cozy relationship between big government, big media, and big business. All the rules are out the window when Donald when The Donald crawls in their sandbox & plays his OWN game, not theirs! The other politicians will protect Obama and his aides. But not Donald.

Remember Trump was the only politician who publicly questioned Obama’s college records and how a mediocre student got into an Ivy League university. Now he’s doing something no Republican has the chutzpah to do – question our relationship with Mexico; question why the border is wide open; question why no wall has been built across the border; question if allowing millions of illegal aliens into America is in our best interests; question why so many illegal aliens commit violent crimes yet are not deported; question why our trade deals with Mexico, Russia and China are so bad.

Donald Trump has the audacity to ask out loud why American workers always get the short end of the stick? Good question......I’m certain Trump will question during his champagne what happened to the almost billion dollars given in a rigged no-bid contract to college friends of Michelle Obama at foreign companies to build the defective Obamacare web sites. (By the way that tab is now up to $5 billion.)

Trump will ask if Obamacare’s architects can be charged with fraud for selling it by lying. He will ask if Obama himself committed fraud when he said, “If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it.”

Trump will investigate Obama’s widespread IRS conspiracy, not to mention Obama’s college records. Trump will prosecute Hillary Clinton and Obama for fraud committed to cover-up Benghazi before the election. Trump will no doubt investigate if Obama’s Labor Department committed fraud by making up job report numbers to steal the 2012 election.

Obama, the multi-national corporations, and the media need to stop this. They recognize this could get out of control. If left unchecked telling the raw truth and asking questions everyone else is afraid to ask, Donald could wake a sleeping giant.

Trump’s running for president is a nightmare to Obama and his cronies who have committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute them. Donald Trump will not hesitate. If Donald gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked. Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.

Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 government emails; accepting bribes from foreign governments while serving as secretary of State; for “misplacing” $6 billion as head of State Department; and for the Benghazi cover-up.

The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison for targeting and persecuting critics of the president, and then purposely destroying evidence. Obamacare would be defunded and dismantled if Trump were elected. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.

Trump would investigate. Trump would prosecute. Trump would go after everyone involved…just for fun. That could all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House. Who knows what he'd do on day two?

That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump!!!"

Last edited by JJIII; 07-24-2015 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:57 AM
Loyal Opposition

That one fits in the conspiracy theory forum. it is odd that it would suggest that Trump, and Trump alone will tell the truth. Trump might speak what his ego-addled brain will perceive as the truth, but that doesn't make it fact. There is no need for a media conspiracy to bring him down. One need only look at words coming from his mouth.

I can see why that stream of invective ended up in your spam box.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 07-24-2015, 08:13 AM
Ready

Pro-Trump propaganda, packed with name calling and lies. If it's really from Wayne Root, he's whoring for Trump.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:52 AM

Did a websearch on Wayne Root. Recommended.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 07-24-2015, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Pro-Trump propaganda, packed with name calling and lies.
And so shallow.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:10 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump!!!
Pretty please, with sugar on top, nominate Trump.