Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatrack71 View Post
Who isn't fighting to exist everyday right now Dave? What is so great about this present government? My life hasn't improved, just the opposite under Obama. Sometimes I think you and your cohorts will put a black coat on and try to convince everyone it's white.
OH, BOO HOO!

Sounds like you need to get off your leaden ass and stop expecting the government to solve your employment problems for you.

Where is that famous rightwing self-sufficiency we've all heard about, ad nauseum?

Regards,
Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 02-09-2013 at 08:07 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:06 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
Did you read the whole thing? He obviously spent a lot of time writing it and the writing became crazier towards the end. It's a shame he didn't do the noble thing and shoot himself in the head.
Did reading the entire text put a twist in your panties?

Regards,
Dave
Old 02-09-2013, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
OH, BOO HOO!

Sounds like you need to get off your leaden ass and stop expecting the government to solve your employment problems for you.

Where is that famous rightwing self-sufficiency we've all heard about, ad nauseum?

Regards,
Dave
Wow, you assume a lot when it comes to what I do for a living. I'm a carpenter. What was it you thought I did everyday? Sounding pretty Republican there Dave. Not a bad thing in this case. You better stop there though or your cohorts are going to bitch slap you.

Last edited by hatrack71; 02-09-2013 at 09:09 AM. Reason: editing attitude
Old 02-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Wow, you assume a lot when it comes to what I do for a living. I'm a carpenter. What was it you thought I did everyday? Sounding pretty Republican there Dave. Not a bad thing in this case. You better stop there though or your cohorts are going to bitch slap you.
I am no more assumptive than you have ever been.

If you have work, then what in the hell are you bitching about? And if there isn't any carpentry work in your area, then go elsewhere or get into another line of work.

What irritates me are the Republicans who sit on their asses whining and bitching that the government won't to anything to make things better..........

You don't see the irony in this?

Regards,
Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 02-09-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Loyal Opposition

Still sullen and bitter I see, HT. There was a motivational speaker popular among business types: Dale Carnegie. He wrote a famous book back in 1936. You might want to look him up.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 02-09-2013, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Whatever John. Your girlfriend Feinstein uses disasters as opportunities to push political agenda. Even has the kids behind the President to really get the hearts of the people. It's really not so different if you ask me. People like Feinstein make me sick- the hypocrisy and calculated cunning. And exactly how do YOU happen to know the gunman's motives here anyway?
This is you cutting my balls off? Oooh! Ow!

John
Old 02-09-2013, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Who isn't fighting to exist everyday right now Dave? What is so great about this present government? My life hasn't improved, just the opposite under Obama. Sometimes I think you and your cohorts will put a black coat on and try to convince everyone it's white.
Actually, though times certainly aren't the best, very few of us are doing anything like fighting to exist. Part of the reason for that is the "social safety net" and "entitlement programs" people on the right want to do away with.

Also, there might be many reasons why your life hasn't improved lately which would have nothing at all to do with President Obama or anyone else other than you yourself. Getting your ass tossed in jail comes to mind.

John

Last edited by Boreas; 02-09-2013 at 10:29 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Still sullen and bitter I see, HT. There was a motivational speaker popular among business types: Dale Carnegie. He wrote a famous book back in 1936. You might want to look him up.

Regards,

D-Ray
No, it's just good clean predictable fun.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:26 AM

Quote:
I suspect a lot of us knew that. I did. It's in your AK profile.

And, just for a little exercise in male bonding here, I'm a carpenter too (among other things) and so is Bobabode. So, we're all three Brothers of the Festering Splinter! Ain't that totally awesome?

John
Old 02-09-2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Actually, though times certainly aren't the best, very few of us are doing anything like fighting to exist. PArt of the reason for that is the "social safety net" and "entitlement programs" People on the roght want to do away with.

Also, there might be many reasons why your life hasn't improved lately which would have nothing at all to do with President Obama or anyone else other than you yourself. Getting your ass tossed in jail comes to mind.

John
Once again, God has spoken. Very few of us are fighting to exist? Do you live in the USA or lala land? Your precious administration is not creating opportunities for anyone....... but the lazy. I see plenty of folks up here in Montana scraping to get by. Hard working folks. Maybe you should come up here and see for yourself- I'd love to meet you! Your wrong about the jail. It very much improved my life by forcing me to make better choices. John, you are pathetic.