This one is more dramatic.

The new Presidential emblem?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2016, 10:40 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
http://www.ktvu.com/news/216760384-story

Here Bob. Is this better? What isn't news is how "reputable" news sources have steadfastly avoided reporting on anti Trump violence.

Since when is it OK to dismiss verifiable reporting of violence against a child, just because the violence is inconvenient because doesn't jive with your politics?

There have been many verifiable reports of violence committed by the political left in this country. What's disturbing to me is the defense of such violence by members of this forum. However I think being dismissive of politically inspired violence against children is a new low.
Slow your roll, Mike. Since when is asking for a corroborating source other than Alex Jones' InfoWars, condoning violence?
Old 11-14-2016, 10:46 AM
Ready

Quote:
http://www.ktvu.com/news/216760384-story

Here Bob. Is this better? What isn't news is how "reputable" news sources have steadfastly avoided reporting on anti Trump violence.

Since when is it OK to dismiss verifiable reporting of violence against a child, just because the violence is inconvenient because doesn't jive with your politics?

There have been many verifiable reports of violence committed by the political left in this country. What's disturbing to me is the defense of such violence by members of this forum. However I think being dismissive of politically inspired violence against children is a new low.
Constructing a straw man--bashing us for CONDONING violence because we do not wail and gnash teeth on a troll's cue--is yet another low for you. Not a bit new, though.

YE GHODS, this posturing to bash "the left" is SO STUPID. Why do I wast one second on this shit?
Old 11-14-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Slow your roll, Mike. Since when is asking for a corroborating source other than Alex Jones' InfoWars, condoning violence?
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Constructing a straw man--bashing us for CONDONING violence because we do not wail and gnash teeth on a troll's cue--is yet another low for you. Not a bit new, though.

YE GHODS, this posturing to bash "the left" is SO STUPID. Why do I wast one second on this shit?
Thanks both of you for again proving my point. I don't think either of you have, as yet, devoted a single keystroke to suggesting that the behavior in the video is troubling at least.

And Bob, for crying out loud its VIDEO a high school girl being attacked. If you didn't want to believe it, you could have searched for it and found multiple sources to confirm it. Instead, rather than react to the content of the post, you challenged the veracity of the news source. Judgement? Priorities? I don't know. But it does suggest that you find it more important to attack the source of a post for political advantage than acknowledge that a kid getting beat up might trouble you.

...and Don, don't worry. I've come to expect less from you. You've become more unhinged than usual since Tuesday.
Old 11-14-2016, 12:24 PM
Admin

Quote:
Thanks both of you for again proving my point. I don't think either of you have, as yet, devoted a single keystroke to suggesting that the behavior in the video is troubling at least.

And Bob, for crying out loud its VIDEO a high school girl being attacked. If you didn't want to believe it, you could have searched for it and found multiple sources to confirm it. Instead, rather than react to the content of the post, you challenged the veracity of the news source. Judgement? Priorities? I don't know. But it does suggest that you find it more important to attack the source of a post for political advantage than acknowledge that a kid getting beat up might trouble you.

...and Don, don't worry. I've come to expect less from you. You've become more unhinged than usual since Tuesday.
I happen to agree with Grumpy, Mike. Violence is never a solution.

Do you honestly believe that InfoWars is a credible news source?

Last edited by bobabode; 11-14-2016 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 12:46 PM
Mutated Member

Quote:
"In this world there are two great sources of strength. One rests with those who are not afraid to kill. The other rests with those who are not afraid to love."

(Jack Kornfield)
Old 11-14-2016, 12:51 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
"In this world there are two great sources of strength. One rests with those who are not afraid to kill. The other rests with those who are not afraid to love."

(Jack Kornfield)
Love trumps hate.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:05 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
Looks like a tiny little penis......
A cheap .22 cal Saturday Night Special penis.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:17 PM

Quote:

Do you honestly believe that InfoWars is a credible news source?
There you go again. What difference does the source in the post make if the story itself is verifiable? Why is attacking the source more important than addressing the content of the post about a high school girl being physically assaulted?
Old 11-14-2016, 02:33 PM

What's not suprizing is the reaction to the inflammatory rhetoric the demagogue in waiting used to get himself elected.
It may be a reason, it is not a justification to use a stranger as a target symbol for reactionary rage. The logical target, the source, has secret service protection, so that's a non-starter.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pio1980; 11-14-2016 at 02:56 PM.