Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-18-2012, 11:41 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. View Post
I thought Cali-folks turn their nose up to Mexican import.....That all goes to the Midwest, right?
I hear da boys in Excremento( we used to call it Sacramento) are going to start requiring visas for touristas from Nevada soon!
Old 02-19-2012, 12:32 AM

Quote:
I thought Cali-folks turn their nose up to Mexican import.....That all goes to the Midwest, right?
My old buddy and myself used to grow some Ganga/Oxaccan cross, seems like we made it to fifth generation sinsemilla, before we gave it up.

Trip weed, and it gave up very little to Thai Stick. A quarter ounce of colas would fill up a gallon baggie.

Still have a few seeds left, going on 25 yrs. Don't get too many seeds out of sinse.

Just wish I had the guts to grow 'em. Too good of a hybrid to just up and let die. I miss them days.

We were growing kick ass dope down here in Missouri while the cops thought in only came in plastic bags.

Wild tomato plants,

Chas
Old 02-19-2012, 01:12 AM
Admin

It was red or gold bud Colombo for me, back in the day. Seems like the prez is courting the law and order crowd lately here. Shut down the medical pot stores and lost the county a huge chunk of tax revenue. Shades of the Harry Anslinger days. There's a name from the bad old days.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
It was red or gold bud Colombo for me, back in the day. Seems like the prez is courting the law and order crowd lately here. Shut down the medical pot stores and lost the county a huge chunk of tax revenue. Shades of the Harry Anslinger days. There's a name from the bad old days.
Same as the good new days...it's against the law.

Which brings up a story, and you're gonna hear it even if it makes you puke.

Back when I was a turn key at the joint, they sent Warren and myself to a housing unit, can't remember why, unless they were trying to punish me by making me work with that stupid son-of-a bitch.

When we got back to the control center, Warren ran in and said, "They're smoking POT over there"!!!

The LT said, "How about that Moore, they smoking pot over there?"

Being honest to a fault, I said, "Smelled more like opium to me."

Reckon I showed my cards!!!

Considering that the Sgt & Lt were retired military, and the Cap had been there even longer than the Warden, their response surprised me.

One of them said,"Yeah, I can remember when them fuckers were smoking that shit first thing in the morning."

The Cap said, "Yeah, the bastards didn't cause near as much trouble back then as they do now."

At first I though I had just screwed up big time. Then I began to appreciate that these boys had been around the block a time or two, and I had gained a certain amount of respect for not only being honest, but for the fact that I'd been around the block a little myself...unlike that stupid son-of -a bitch Warren.

I guess what I'm saying is while there are cops who would arrest their own mother for spitting on the sidewalk, there are plenty of them that have been down the prim rose path and ain't out to ruin anyone's life, unless you want them to.

Chas

BTW: If you ever sampled what we used to grow, you wouldn't have used Columbian to cut Prince Albert.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Admin

No pukin', everyone's got to work. What made you change to a life of crime?
That had to be a drag working as a screw but you had to start somewhere. The law enforcement rank and file are respectable, honest men and women doing a job that's distasteful to most but disrespected by far too many folk. On an almost daily basis they get to deal with and witness our fellow citizens at their worst. You have my respect, sir.

ok enough ass smootchin' for this forum Dep.Dawg, I gotta go play nice it's Sunday, ya know.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
No pukin', everyone's got to work. What made you change to a life of crime?
That had to be a drag working as a screw but you had to start somewhere. The law enforcement rank and file are respectable, honest men and women doing a job that's distasteful to most but disrespected by far too many folk. On an almost daily basis they get to deal with and witness our fellow citizens at their worst. You have my respect, sir.

ok enough ass smootchin' for this forum Dep.Dawg, I gotta go play nice it's Sunday, ya know.
You don't have to do any ass smootchin' today. IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday, you old fart. You're four months older than me.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 02-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
You don't have to do any ass smootchin' today. IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday, you old fart. You're four months older than me.

Regards,

D-Ray
Thanks, D-Ray. It's been a nice one out here in lala-land, 70s with no earthquakes so far.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Maybe in the city. We're strictly high grade hydro out here in JOCO. I get mine from the same guy I get my tomatoes from.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
I hear da boys in Excremento( we used to call it Sacramento) are going to start requiring visas for touristas from Nevada soon!

They better wait until May
Old 02-20-2012, 06:14 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
http://feeds.latimes.com/~r/latimes/...,6292324.story

What a bad day this guy is having! Tooling along in his Cessna full of weed and finds two F16s on his ass. What an oh, shit moment! He's very lucky that he didn't end up with a sidewinder up his tail. Only in California! only in California
lol, too funny