Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2015, 10:40 AM

Gun Zones, Why they do not work.

The news is full of crazy people shooting people. Damn near every one is in a no gun zone.

In Fact, Every mass shooting in the last twenty years, except for one, has been in a no gun zone.

There are those here that would like to blame gun owners and the NRA for tragedies like these, but that kind of thinking is not going to move us forward.

It is not Law abiding people doing these crimes. It goes against every decent principle we hold. This is not the neighbor next door with a concealed carry, or the police officer that is an nra member, or the firemen who carry, or my niece who carries.
It is the disillusioned few that has an obvious disregard for any law, even Gods laws, that is pulling this crap.

No more Gun Laws!
Taking away a persons right to self defense make no sense.
Read my letter, and tell me why its good for anybody, to sit helpless while some asshole with a gun, walks over them.

I want to know why its in my best interst to have to leave my firearm at the door, and stand aside while someone changes their clip before shooting my wife and daughter.

Please explain to me why a janitor, with hundreds of hours of pistol training, has to stand aside and wait for the police to come while some asshole is shooting children.

Tell me why this law makes our schools safe.
Think before you answer, because the next victim that could have been saved by a concealed carry holder, may be someone you know.

If you want to stop these crimes, then Outlaw No Gun Zones!

Here is my letter.

Last edited by KutzlerTrans; 12-22-2015 at 04:35 PM.