Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-20-2016, 04:47 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Yeah Vlad is responsible for globalizaton, the hollowing out of our manufacturing industry.

Yeah Vlad invited in the Chinese to eat our lunch.

Vlad prevented us from investing in our infrastructure.

The essentials which the people are complaining about, Vlad has prevent us from effectively addressing.
Naw, all those problems I lay at the GOP's door for the most part. Vlad is just a third rate KGB thug trying to cause problems in Europe to mask his deficiencies at home.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Naw, all those problems I lay at the GOP's door for the most part. Vlad is just a third rate KGB thug trying to cause problems in Europe to mask his deficiencies at home.
Yeah, but I bet he has big hands.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:22 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
Yeah, but I bet he has big hands.
Indeed.
Old 10-20-2016, 06:56 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
Vlad is the boogeyman.
Indeed.

Additionally Vlad crossed some powerful people who have access to the power centers in Washington and London.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Agreed, but I do think he is doing his best to get Dump elected. Face it, Mr KGB would like nothing better than an inept billionaire running the USA. Poo-tin is a billionaire too but I am pretty sure it is mostly embezzled, and what isn't, strong armed from Russia's industry. Probably why Dump likes him so much. Two birds maybe? Why He doesn't release his taxes for the last 20 years. Something is being hidden there in that for sure.

Carl
Old 10-20-2016, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
The Donald will be doing all he can to keep the spotlight's focus. The pole that resonates strongly around him is a potential force behind which a true American fascist could do damage to our republic. These two polarizing/unlikable candidates are a product our growing - uniquely fascist - way of life.

How is our way of life fascist?

And you are like Trump denigrating the American democratic system.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:12 PM

Actually there is no polarization in California, Colorado, and most of the other states Hillary is going to win. Not liking either candidate does not equate to polarization.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Actually there is no polarization in California, Colorado, and most of the other states Hillary is going to win. Not liking either candidate does not equate to polarization.
How do you know that? Not liking either candidate but being forced to vote for one, or electing not to vote at all, will lead to polarization. Then there are those voting for H--> that are not supporting her candidacy but voting to keep Trump out of the WH. You expect them to continue to support H--> after the election?
Old 10-20-2016, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Hey Dude,
I live in Colorado. We have never been more polarized. I have seen and been involved in more heated arguments than ever before.
Where people use to talk politics, it is silent, for fear of anger and frustration spewing forth.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:56 PM

I don't feel the Hillary hate unless I read one of your posts.

Americans are coming together to vote for Hillary. Liking her or not is not the issue.

No one is forcing anyone to vote for Hillary by the way.

The problem is that you are making it sound like Hillary is not a good choice just because Trump is forcing people to her because he is so bad. Trump is an effing very good reason to vote for Hillary.

You are afflicted a bit with conspiracy theoryitis like Donald. It is not rigged ok.