Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-08-2016, 06:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
The Superbowl was pretty underwhelming, but Manning got his 2nd Superbowl win. Halftime entertainment was awful - Coldplay with a little redemption from Beyonce and Bruno Mars.
So much for your expert analysis of football. So much for the rest of your phony expertise as well.

Nice petulantly childish post-game interview from Cammy, eh? Contrary to his earlier endlessly self-promoting comments, we've actually seen the likes of Cammy over and over in professional football. Bad losers abound. Probably a good idea for him to keep that formerly swelled and now significantly deflated head covered up though.

Perhaps I'm being too hard on Cammy though. Having to deal with Trump during this entire football has probably put me one blowhard over the line.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 02-08-2016 at 07:17 AM.
Old 02-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
So much for your expert analysis of football. So much for the rest of your phony expertise as well...
I didn't realize that you're a Coldplay fan, but somehow I'm not surprised.
Old 02-08-2016, 07:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I didn't realize that you're a Coldplay fan, but somehow I'm not surprised.
Wrong again numbnuts. I've never heard a note played by Coldplay. Unless I was unaware of it as some background in a TV show or some TV commercial for Apple which I'm told they do. And If I have...I was underwhelmed enough to not explore who the artist might be.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 02-08-2016 at 07:33 AM.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
So much for your expert analysis of football. So much for the rest of your phony expertise as well.

Nice petulantly childish post-game interview from Cammy, eh? Contrary to his earlier endlessly self-promoting comments, we've actually seen the likes of Cammy over and over in professional football. Bad losers abound. Probably a good idea for him to keep that formerly swelled and now significantly deflated head covered up though.

Perhaps I'm being too hard on Cammy though. Having to deal with Trump during this entire football has probably put me one blowhard over the line.
Are you always in attack mode?
Old 02-08-2016, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Are you always in attack mode?
It depends who's called me a jagoff lately, Don. Perhaps you might ask finn the same question after his next unprovoked jagoff post? But somehow I kinda doubt it.

Any time you would like to discuss this or anything else with me...I'm more than open to it. Just drop me a note. I haven't been provided the courtesy of a reply from the other mod in quite a while, so I'm reluctant to waste any more of my time with attempts at outreach. But I'm available if you're at all interested in more than one side of the story.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 02-08-2016 at 09:09 AM.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:17 AM
Ready

Quote:
It depends who's called me a jagoff lately, Don. Perhaps you might ask finn the same question after his next unprovoked jagoff post? But somehow I kinda doubt it.
Unprovoked? Let's look at the record (from the now-closed 'poet sentenced to death' thread:

Quote:
Where Finn Called Ike a Jagoff, Purportedly Without Provocation
FWIW, Amir Shalayan is an Arab Christian.

Of course he'd rather live as a second-class citizen in Israel (something you haven't yet admitted about Israeli Arabs, BTW) than to live in an open air prison like the West Bank or Gaza. WTF does that have to do with anything?

Your silly rationalizations of Israeli policy remind me of some clown West Bank settler from Cleveland I met last time I was over there. Why don't you move to some hilltop settlement in Judea surrounded by concertina wire and be among people who are as big of jagoffs as you are. You'd feel right at home.
Quote:
The Preceding Message From Ike, AKA 'The Provocation'
There is discrimination in all democracies. But as Ayaan Hirsi Ali has pointed out, Israel is held to higher standards. Israelis don't care to be perfect obedient kikes, just to satisfy the likes of you, finn. We already know that Israeli Jews are snotty "pricks", finn. Got it. It's perfectly clear where you're coming from

Muslim supporters of Israel.

“I would rather be a second-class citizen under a Jewish state than a first-class citizen in an Arab state." - Amir Shalayan, Arab Israeli and Knesset member.
Actually, I think we're way past the point where anything imaginable regarding Ike could possibly be considered 'without provocation.'
Old 02-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Unprovoked? Let's look at the record (from the now-closed 'poet sentenced to death' thread:

Actually, I think we're way past the point where anything imaginable regarding Ike could possibly be considered 'without provocation.'
You really think I'm the only person on this forum who has a problem with how the management ignores the behavior of you three? Your obliviousness is only slightly exceeded by your arrogance.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Your behavior on this thread proves my point. Get a grip, Ike.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:58 AM

Quote:
You really think I'm the only person on this forum who has a problem with how the management ignores the behavior of you three? Your obliviousness is only slightly exceeded by your arrogance.
I thought that commenting on moderation was a no-no.

Carl
Old 02-08-2016, 10:59 AM

Congratulations Broncos!

Carl