Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
And this is what people don't get. We have a system that cuts you off-----if you get too sick to work. And, if that isn't bad enough, they want to bitch about any programs that may be in place to help you.....Consider you to be a "freeloader", living the life of Riley on their dime.

How many of you have seen what happens when it's one of those "Great Americans" who gets caught in that situation? Hmmmmmm? I know one right now, that's sucking on the government teet. He got "brain damage" from passing out, drunk as a monkey, in the back of a pickup that was later involved in an accident. He wasn't too "brain damaged" to read and sign the application for benefits, that's for sure. Isn't too "brain damaged" to drive, or call me and reminisce about things that happened 27 years ago, tell me all about his fishing trips, the work he's done to his house or bitch about "that Commie ni**er Obama" for hours on end. He tells everyone that he's retired Navy......."retired" after serving HALF of one enlistment? A whopping two years? Ask this clown to show you his discharge certificate----the word "Dishonorable" kinda jumps out at you. Oh, but he's a TRUE BLUE TEA PARTY PATRIOT, and damn proud of it, who despises the fact that there are people living off of his "retirement" check.

And people wonder where I get the notion?

Dave
That's the problem with these "open enrollment" political parties. You can't post a "no shoes, no shirt, no service" sign at the door. We got the same problem with anarchists always trying to heist the Libertarian Party. They do consistent damage to us with their narco-revolutionary-madattheworld nonsense.