Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-08-2019, 06:31 PM

Fake news, but probably not too far off.

Old 03-08-2019, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
That would be you, Chickie.
Just click your heels together three times to get out of Trumpland, Whell.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Just click your heels together three times to get out of Trumpland, Whell.
Or once, with a straight-arm salute to enter.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:33 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Oh, yeah. I'm sure that creative DA's will figure out all manner of charges to throw at Trump and anyone associated with him. The "most certainly" comment is funny. We've had the FBI investigating, Mueller investigating, the Senate and House investigating, and so for there has been zero on the collusion front.

Of course now that the House is run by the Schadenfreude Party, there will be more political mischief-making and attempts at making the case for impeachment.

I have no doubt about any of this.
What's the matter, girlfriend? Republican Party getting it's dirt shown to the entire world? There's plenty of it, too. We're nowhere near done, yet. Remember what I said about them reaching a point where it becomes impossible to keep it all under the rug? This hiding behind Jesus BULLSHIT won't work forever. They're a bunch of greedy, amoral shit birds using Christianity as a smokescreen and I hope whole damned lot of them burn in hell.

Have a Great Day,
Dave
Old 03-09-2019, 05:51 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
We've had the FBI investigating, Mueller investigating, the Senate and House investigating, and so for there has been zero on the collusion front.
Except for Junior setting up a meeting to get dirt on Hillary while in the midst of negotiations for building (the undisclosed) Trump Tower Moscow... and Kushner trying to set up a secret back channel to the Russians ... and Manafort sharing internal Trump campaign polling data and offering briefings to Russian agents ... and Roger Stone communicating with Wikileaks about the timing and content of leaks ... and Team Trump changing the party platform at the convention to be more pro-Russia ... and Team Trump constant lying about ~100 unreported meetings with Russians ... and Flynn lying to the FBI over meetings he had with Russian Ambassador Kislyak over sanctions relief....

Nope, no evidence whatsoever.

Last edited by finnbow; 03-09-2019 at 06:18 AM.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Except for Junior setting up a meeting to get dirt on Hillary while in the midst of negotiations for building (the undisclosed) Trump Tower Moscow... and Kushner trying to set up a secret back channel to the Russians ... and Manafort sharing internal Trump campaign polling data and offering briefings to Russian agents ... and Roger Stone communicating with Wikileaks about the timing and content of leaks ... and Team Trump changing the party platform at the convention to be more pro-Russia ... and Team Trump constant lying about ~100 unreported meetings with Russians ... and Flynn lying to the FBI over meetings he had with Russian Ambassador Kislyak over sanctions relief....

Nope, no evidence whatsoever.
Uh huh. If there was ANY tangible evidence of collusion - after almost 3 years and multiple investigations - Mueller would at least have some indictments to show for it. Instead we just have you, and folks like you, frothing at the mouth.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
What's the matter, girlfriend? Republican Party getting it's dirt shown to the entire world? There's plenty of it, too. We're nowhere near done, yet. Remember what I said about them reaching a point where it becomes impossible to keep it all under the rug? This hiding behind Jesus BULLSHIT won't work forever. They're a bunch of greedy, amoral shit birds using Christianity as a smokescreen and I hope whole damned lot of them burn in hell.

Have a Great Day,
Dave
I have absolutely nothing to say to all of this unbridled hate contained in a single post. But I hope you enjoyed venting some of your anti-religious bigotry.

Have a nice day.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:17 AM
Ready

The Russians ran the collusion show, and they ran it hard and smart. A lot of people who might have been indicted/turned into witnesses are kind of dead.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/24/europ...ans/index.html
Old 03-09-2019, 07:29 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Uh huh. If there was ANY tangible evidence of collusion - after almost 3 years and multiple investigations...
I just provided you a listing of tangible evidence and Mueller is not yet done. If Trump is innocent and Mueller has no evidence of wrongdoing by Trump, why does Trump disparage Mueller every chance he gets?

Last edited by finnbow; 03-10-2019 at 09:11 AM.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
I have absolutely nothing to say to all of this unbridled hate contained in a single post. But I hope you enjoyed venting some of your anti-religious bigotry.

Have a nice day.
You’re such a scumbag! Playing Donny’s little game, punching back at every revealing truth, never let facts get in the way of your overwhelming hatred of those different than you. You ducking ass. You’re every bit the bigot Donny is, but you’ll never admit it. You are as guilty as your hero of destroying democracy and decency. You sorry, sad loser.