Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-03-2023, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
I think the strategy is Roger Stone advised.
From Sept. 2020 (after he was pardoned by TFG)

Quote:
Citing widely debunked claims of fraud around early voting, absentee balloting and voting by mail, Stone told Jones Trump should consider invoking the Insurrection Act and arresting the Clintons, former Senate majority leader Harry Reid, Zuckerberg, Tim Cook of Apple and “anybody else who can be proven to be involved in illegal activity”.
Quote:
He also said: “The ballots in Nevada on election night should be seized by federal marshals and taken from the state. They are completely corrupted. No votes should be counted from the state of Nevada if that turns out to be the provable case. Send federal marshals to the Clark county board of elections, Mr President!”
Like CA and OR (states I have lived in), NV my new home state is also allows Mail balloting, which the Reepugnants hate. IMO, Stone and Miller are two of the Nazis in Trump's inner circle.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-lose-election
Old 08-04-2023, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
From Sept. 2020 (after he was pardoned by TFG)
Quote:
Citing widely debunked claims of fraud around early voting, absentee balloting and voting by mail, Stone told Jones Trump should consider invoking the Insurrection Act and arresting the Clintons, former Senate majority leader Harry Reid, Zuckerberg, Tim Cook of Apple and “anybody else who can be proven to be involved in illegal activity”.
Quote:
He also said: “The ballots in Nevada on election night should be seized by federal marshals and taken from the state. They are completely corrupted. No votes should be counted from the state of Nevada if that turns out to be the provable case. Send federal marshals to the Clark county board of elections, Mr President!”
That's some third-world, banana republican shit right there. I wonder what he would have suggested for the resulting protests?
Old 08-04-2023, 02:00 AM

Donald Trump was 'irked' the judge at his arraignment referred to him as 'Mr Trump' rather than 'Mr President' - and left hearing 'in a sour and dejected mood'

Quote:

After the arraignment in Washington DC on four counts related to trying to overturn the election, Trump made a brief statement to reporters on the tarmac of Reagan airport and then left, without taking questions.

'I'm learning tonight that Trump left here in a sour and dejected mood,' said CNN host Kaitlan Collins.

'He was, quote, 'p***ed off,' according to someone who spoke to him.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cial-post.html
Old 08-04-2023, 08:15 AM
Ready

Trump is sour and dejected because the judge wouldn't bestow kisses on his ass as he expects? Imagine my pity for his plight!
Old 08-04-2023, 09:19 AM

Trump and the Cult will be looking for some serious payback when gaining control over the Justice Department again!
Old 08-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Trump and the Cult will be looking for some serious payback when gaining control over the Justice Department again!
The only reason why Trump is running again is because the only way he feels safe from possible time jail is if he can pardon himself. He doesn't trust any Republican who might attain the office to grant him a pardon. Of course, a president can only pardon federal felons, and a conviction in the Georgia criminal case, or possible criminal cases in New York as well. If he loses the election or fails to gain the nomination, there's no way after a federal conviction that he will spend any time in jail. He will be off to Russia, where Putin has a condo waiting for him down the hall from Snowden's place.

You seem pretty certain that the GOP's voter suppression and state level fucking around with the Electoral College will give them the Congress and the White House. Reckon what that's all about. Back in late 2020, the Trump SCOTUS already let him know they are not going to get involved with the big lie.
Old 08-04-2023, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Donald Trump was 'irked' the judge at his arraignment referred to him as 'Mr Trump' rather than 'Mr President' - and left hearing 'in a sour and dejected mood'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cial-post.html
Imagine how he'll feel being called "inmate tRump". That's why I say he's a...

Old 08-04-2023, 10:37 AM

I am pissed off at CNN, not that I ever respected them and I boycott all TV news. In a report today about TFG's arraignment they refer to the J6 insurrection as "the US Capitol that was ransacked by his supporters on January 6, 2021."

Ransacked? Didn't you guys know why Trump was at the Federal courthouse and what the charges were.

Idiots, wimps or both?
Old 08-04-2023, 10:39 AM

Maybe they're still trying to be a more kinder, gentler "news" organization?
Old 08-04-2023, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
If it happens next term, doubt the Scotus will go along except for Thomas and Allioto. Only way Trump can win is to rig the elections and that by now is impossible. Everyone is watching and mail in ballots are gathering steam.