Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Admin

Three members of tRump's peckerwood irregulars were scooped up in Floriduh.

"WASHINGTON — Early Saturday morning, on the third anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, the FBI captured three fugitives accused of participating in the riot at a ranch in Florida.

“The FBI executed three federal arrest warrants early this morning at a ranch in Groveland, Florida in Lake County," the FBI Tampa Field Office said in a statement. "The subjects taken into custody are January 6 fugitives Jonathan Daniel Pollock, Olivia Michele Pollock, and Joseph Daniel Hutchinson III. The defendants are scheduled to appear in Federal Court in Ocala, Florida on Monday, January 8. No further details concerning their capture are available at this time.”

Jonathan Pollock has been at large since the summer of 2021, when he was indicted alongside his sister Olivia Pollock, Hutchinson and two others. Federal authorities said Hutchinson had been an employee at the Pollock family’s gun shop in Lakeland, Florida. Olivia Pollock and Hutchinson have been fugitives since the summer of 2023, when they failed to show up to their trials." NBC

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...cap-rcna132626
Old 01-06-2024, 03:51 PM

Sounds like some fugitive harboring was going on.

Last edited by RickeyM; 01-06-2024 at 03:54 PM.
Old 01-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Sounds like some fugitive harboring was going on.
If Floriduh had a real governor they'd confiscate the ranch that was harboring them. They're more interested in maligning the Disney Corporation than doing their sworn duties.

The good news is Gov. Meatball (the Lesser) is termed out.
Old 01-06-2024, 05:13 PM

Maybe Hannity can run for gov?
Old 01-07-2024, 06:33 PM

A reminder for revisionists;
https://bringbackdemocracy1.quora.co...rget_type=post
Old 01-07-2024, 11:49 PM

If the Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Had Never Happened, Trump Still Attempted a Self-Coup
https://www.thedailybeast.com/if-the...oup?ref=author
Old 01-08-2024, 05:48 AM

Never stopped.....
Old 01-08-2024, 12:12 PM

Was watching a Meidas Touch video this morning featuring Donny blaming the insurrection on "antifa" and the FBI, then telling Joe to "release the hostages".

So which is it, Whell? If it was indeed "antifa" and the FBI, why would your Dear Leader want them released? Are they "hostages"?

Last edited by Chicks; 01-08-2024 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-17-2024, 08:02 PM
Admin

Another Florida 'Proud Boy' gets five years plus three years probation. Too bad he isn't going to Rayford for his vacation from society.

"A Florida Proud Boys member was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday for assaulting at least half a dozen law enforcement officers during the Capitol riot, the U.S. Attorney's Office for D.C. announced.

Of note: Kenneth "Bonawitz's attacks injured one officer, who was also a first responder to the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack at the Pentagon, so severely that the officer has now been forced to retire from the United States Capitol Police," the U.S. Attorney's Office said in a statement."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...5cd803&ei=1174
Old 01-29-2024, 11:14 PM

A federal judge is fed up with those defending the Jan. 6 rioters

Quote:
“The Court is accustomed to defendants who refuse to accept that they did anything wrong,” Lamberth said. “But in my 37 years on the bench, I cannot recall a time when such meritless justifications of criminal activity have gone mainstream. I have been dismayed to see distortions and outright falsehoods seep into the public consciousness. I have been shocked to watch some public figures try to rewrite history, claiming rioters behaved ‘in an orderly fashion’ like ordinary tourists, or martyrizing convicted January 6 defendants as ‘political prisoners’ or even, incredibly, ‘hostages.’ That is all preposterous. But the Court fears that such destructive, misguided rhetoric could presage further danger to our country.”
Judge Lamberth is a Reagan appointee and "Mr. Little" is one of the defendants from the J6 insurrection.

Quote:
Some in his party, which once stood for law and order, have distanced themselves from Trump’s repulsive remarks; others have dutifully echoed them, most notably Rep. Elise Stefanik (N.Y.), with an undisguised eye on the GOP vice-presidential nomination. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.) described the jailed defendants as “political prisoners.” Conservative commentator Tucker Carlson, in a Fox News segment that cherry-picked video provided by former House speaker Kevin McCarthy, concluded, “These were not insurrectionists. They were sightseers.”

Lamberth dissented, and, given the moment we are in, it’s worth quoting his words at length:

“The Court cannot condone the shameless attempts by Mr. Little or anyone else to misinterpret or misrepresent what happened. It cannot condone the notion that those who broke the law on January 6 did nothing wrong, or that those duly convicted with all the safeguards of the United States Constitution, including a right to trial by jury in felony cases, are political prisoners or hostages.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...rection-trump/