Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Admin

Casting aspersions on Louis Gomert's Asparagas

Ol' turnip head Gomert freaks out at Holder.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:32 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Call any vegetable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhDGiW-qZ2k
Old 05-17-2013, 03:42 PM
Admin

I wish to apologize to the turnip liberation front, I meant rutabaga...
Old 05-18-2013, 10:16 AM

Leave it to Colbert to sum it up.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...ersions-mans-a

Louie Goober is a pure ahole. You don't diss the Attoney General in a hearing. Goober seems to think these hearings are his personal soap box. Problem is he has nothing of any value or importance to say. WTF, you can't cast aspersions on my asparagus. What the hell does that mean. The look of disgust on Holders face is priceless.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:20 AM

That was great.

Carl
Old 05-18-2013, 10:53 AM

Bachmann and Gomert are smart....you get them alone they are probably smarter than all of us put together....Bachmann is a lawyer and worked for the IRS once. They know that the people that vote for them are not smart and act accordingly. Bachmann will go to the House get on TV and spout the Big Lie all day long for her constituents and the tea baggers. After she is done she literally will race down the hallway away from reporters who want to ask her about her the lies she just told on the floor of the House. She has it down to a science. She is a Joe McCarthy except better looking.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
She is a Joe McCarthy except better looking.
That's debateable.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Bachmann and Gomert are smart....you get them alone they are probably smarter than all of us put together....Bachmann is a lawyer and worked for the IRS once. They know that the people that vote for them are not smart and act accordingly. Bachmann will go to the House get on TV and spout the Big Lie all day long for her constituents and the tea baggers. After she is done she literally will race down the hallway away from reporters who want to ask her about her the lies she just told on the floor of the House. She has it down to a science. She is a Joe McCarthy except better looking.
Exactly. That's why the schtick kills me. They go around deliberately acting like schmucks, so people will think, "Hey, she's just like me!" and run off to vote for them.................And it works!

People, NONE of those people, regardless of party, regardless of public officials or private industry are like you, me or us. They are all users and manipulaters. Every bit of it is phoney. They do not fight in the wars they start, they do not do any of the dirty work and they never will.......That's what they have us for.

We have a few who have served during wartimes, but that's about as real as any of them get.

Obama never worked in a steel mill, Reagan was never a real cowboy............... Stop acting suprised when a politician acts like a politician and then run ut to vote for politicians who claim to not be politicians.

Why do you think Clint laughs when people suggest he run for president?
It's because he knows they're just imbeciles who can't separate reality from Hollywood.

It's all BS. Ferfuksake, figure it out already.

Dave
Old 05-18-2013, 03:51 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
Leave it to Colbert to sum it up.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...ersions-mans-a

Louie Goober is a pure ahole. You don't diss the Attoney General in a hearing. Goober seems to think these hearings are his personal soap box. Problem is he has nothing of any value or importance to say. WTF, you can't cast aspersions on my asparagus. What the hell does that mean. The look of disgust on Holders face is priceless.

“How dare you cast aspersion on that man’s asparagus! What is next, sir? Libeling his lettuce? Questioning his quinoa? Arguing with his arugula? Repudiating his rutabaga?! Vilifying his vinaigrette before drizzling it on his scandal salad?” Colbert

Guffaw!
Old 05-18-2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Why do you think Clint laughs when people suggest he run for president?
It's because he knows they're just imbeciles who can't separate reality from Hollywood.

It's all BS. Ferfuksake, figure it out already.

Dave
Great point. Clint did not need a real person to speak to, just a chair. So he can get elected just for being Clint.