Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-20-2020, 07:18 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Here's the research on masks, as published in the 'Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.' Open and shut case.
https://www.pnas.org/content/117/26/14857
and what is the summary on them?
Old 09-20-2020, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Here's the research on masks, as published in the 'Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.' Open and shut case.
https://www.pnas.org/content/117/26/14857
Somebody knew masks were the way to go and shut down a plan to save American lives.
NO MASKS FOR YOU!
Old 09-20-2020, 07:43 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
and what is the summary on them?
"Our analysis reveals that the difference with and without mandated face covering represents the determinant in shaping the trends of the pandemic. This protective measure significantly reduces the number of infections. "
Old 09-20-2020, 11:44 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Somebody knew masks were the way to go and shut down a plan to save American lives.
NO MASKS FOR YOU!
That was probably during the time that COVID looked like mainly a blue-state problem to the White House.
Old 09-21-2020, 10:51 PM
Ready

This is fascinating. Detailed report on the guy at the NIH who was carrying on as a major social media voice attacking Fauci, masks, and everything anybody was trying to do to fight COVID. You have to wonder what makes a guy like that tick....

A Notorious COVID Troll Actually Works for Dr. Fauci’s Agency
Old 09-22-2020, 08:02 AM

Quote:
This is fascinating. Detailed report on the guy at the NIH who was carrying on as a major social media voice attacking Fauci, masks, and everything anybody was trying to do to fight COVID. You have to wonder what makes a guy like that tick....

A Notorious COVID Troll Actually Works for Dr. Fauci’s Agency
Sounds like treason to me. I say hang the guy and no, I'm not kidding.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:50 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Sounds like treason to me. I say hang the guy and no, I'm not kidding.
Levying information war on the United States, and people died. Yep, can make a treason case.
Old 10-17-2020, 08:31 PM
Ready

Russian wise guy becomes lesson to others. At least ALL the idiots aren't Americans....

Influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk Dead Of Coronavirus After Telling Followers It Wasn't Real

Old 10-17-2020, 09:11 PM
Admin

'How the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally may have spread coronavirus across the Upper Midwest' WP

"Within weeks of the gathering that drew nearly half a million bikers, the Dakotas, along with Wyoming, Minnesota and Montana, were leading the nation in new coronavirus infections per capita.

It had been a long ride back from Sturgis, S.D., so when he first felt an ache at the back of his throat, Kenny Cervantes figured he was just tired. He’d traveled the 400-some miles on his Harley, rumbling through wide-open farm and prairie land on his way home to Riverdale, Neb., where his girlfriend was waiting.

A lifelong motorcycle enthusiast, the 50-year-old construction worker and father of five had been determined to go to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, a holy grail for bikers. Even when his girlfriend, Angie Balcom, decided to stay back because she was worried about being around so many people during a pandemic, Cervantes was adamant about going.

“I don’t think there was nothing that was going to stop me,” he said.

Back home, Cervantes took Tylenol for his throat and went to bed early. But he woke up the next morning coughing so hard he struggled to catch his breath. Over the next few days, the pain in his chest made him fear that his heart might stop, and a test later confirmed he had the novel coronavirus, which causes the disease covid-19. He was admitted to the hospital 11 days later, on Aug. 27. Soon, his girlfriend and his sister were sick, and Cervantes was going over everything he did and every place he visited in Sturgis, wondering where the virus had found him."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-rally-spread/

smdh
Old 10-18-2020, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
'How the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally may have spread coronavirus across the Upper Midwest' WP

"Within weeks of the gathering that drew nearly half a million bikers, the Dakotas, along with Wyoming, Minnesota and Montana, were leading the nation in new coronavirus infections per capita.

It had been a long ride back from Sturgis, S.D., so when he first felt an ache at the back of his throat, Kenny Cervantes figured he was just tired. He’d traveled the 400-some miles on his Harley, rumbling through wide-open farm and prairie land on his way home to Riverdale, Neb., where his girlfriend was waiting.

A lifelong motorcycle enthusiast, the 50-year-old construction worker and father of five had been determined to go to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, a holy grail for bikers. Even when his girlfriend, Angie Balcom, decided to stay back because she was worried about being around so many people during a pandemic, Cervantes was adamant about going.

“I don’t think there was nothing that was going to stop me,” he said.

Back home, Cervantes took Tylenol for his throat and went to bed early. But he woke up the next morning coughing so hard he struggled to catch his breath. Over the next few days, the pain in his chest made him fear that his heart might stop, and a test later confirmed he had the novel coronavirus, which causes the disease covid-19. He was admitted to the hospital 11 days later, on Aug. 27. Soon, his girlfriend and his sister were sick, and Cervantes was going over everything he did and every place he visited in Sturgis, wondering where the virus had found him."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-rally-spread/

smdh
The Sturgis Covid-19 Rally, the greatest super spreader event in the world. Don't worry guys, 'Rona won't kick in until after the fun is over.