Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2016, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
So you are saying you have seen scantily-clad women interviewing college students about Hillary? Or you saw reporters interviewing scantily-clad college women who were voting for Hillary? Your post is sort of muddled, as it were.
Sorry bout that. I honestly didn't finish 6'th grade and I did go to school until I was two weeks away from my 18'th birthday. It was seeing my own kids through school that taught me to use internet and finanlly spell as long as it's not words I do not understand. My own kids taught me far more than teachers ever did. Oh I got paddled countless times, teachers and principals alike paddled me thinking it'd help me remember how to spell or do numbers. I never went to the same school very long, my mom followed my stepdad town to town to stay one step ahead of the law donto his drug habits. When my dad finally said ok I'm taking you to TN and getting you away from this no matter what the judge ruled in favor of your mom I had failed so many years they only moved me to 6 do to my age. I continued school up here an additional 3 years trying to pass 6th grade but couldn't. But what I do, is I do the best I can. I don't expect you to understand what is easy for some to say clearly isn't always so easy for others to do the same. But I do try, and I do care