Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2021, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason10 View Post
Obama is the worst president in the history of America. But he is loved by the few Tech giants and the billionaires on K Street who were able to get richer by buying him off.

Trump won 75 MILLION legal votes, a lot more than Jim Crow Joe. That senile racist will go down in history as the first pResident to win by the vote of copy machines. And when the House and Senate flip back to the GOP in 2022, he is going to pay for the felonies he has committed.

Neither Jim Crow Joe nor the KENYAN VILLAGE IDIOT had the power to draw such HUGE crowds of loyal American taxpayers like President Trump. That's the wildly popular part.

You know Biden didn't win. Everybody knows it. And until that is rectified, the country is currently under illegal occupation.
Man, I would so much more enjoy reading your posts without all the vitriol and name-calling.

I understand that you don't like Obama, but you did not answer my question. You said that Trump was, "wildly popular" and I asked what you meant, if he was, for example, as popular as Obama. But you deflected and started raging. What evidence do you have that Obama did not draw crowds as large as Trump? No offense, but you don't come across as someone who went to any Obama rallies. According to a chart of Gallup polls (which we have already established that you trust) on Wikipedia, Obama's high and low favorables were 67 and 40 respectively; Trump's were 49 and 34. Obama's highest disapproval rating was 55; Trump's was 62.

If you accept that Trump won 75 million votes (74.2 actually), then you also have to accept that Biden won 81.2 million, since the counts for both were done by the same people and the same electoral processes.

No, I don't know that Biden didn't win because I have not seen any evidence to support that conclusion. When have I asked for it on forums I inevitably get reports that simply regurgitate allegations that have been thoroughly debunked. If voter and electoral fraud were as widespread and overwhelming as you claim then please explain why: 1) Trump lost every election-fraud court case, even in front of judges he appointed; 2) His own DOJ, led by his loyal supporter Barr, could not find any evidence; 3) His own DHS could not find any evidence; 4) election results were certified by Republicans in key swing states (e.g., Georgia), who had political and personal reasons to see Trump prevail, and even stood up to intense direct pressure from Trump (think Raffensperger phone call).

Now that Dominion and Smartmatic have sued Fox, Sidney Powell, Guiliani, for defamation, we'll see if any actual evidence comes out.

Here's my question to you. I have stated what it would take for me to change my mind about the election's validity: hard proof of consequential fraud. What would it take for you to change your mind? I'm assuming that you are a fact-based thinker, which demands of course that you are open to revising your opinion if and when the facts merit.