Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-17-2022, 05:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Carlson is essentially an entertainer.
Yeh...sure. Kylie Jenner thinks she's an entertainer too. The thing about being an entertainer is a typical entertainer requirement is that one would be at least marginally entertaining.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 02-17-2022 at 05:53 AM.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Yeh...sure. Kylie Jenner thinks she's an entertainer too. The thing about being an entertainer is a typical entertainer requirement is that one would be at least marginally entertaining.
She's was a billionaire at the age of 21, built almost entirely on her ability to entertain a bunch of people.

I am not the target demographic, but that's not relevant.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human View Post
She's was a billionaire at the age of 21, built almost entirely on her ability to entertain a bunch of people.

I am not the target demographic, but that's not relevant.
Entertaining a bunch of ignoramus Americans invested in celebrity behavior who have little intelligence and less taste. Want to spend some time with yet another vacuuous American? Just go hang out on some celebrity worship forum. Or just get the lobotomy.

We should all know by now that the accumulation of massive wealth and massive notoriety has nothing to do with creativity or even intelligence. Donald Trump accumulated every penny of his wealth utilizing one skill that required little intelligence or creativity. Trump was able to find a pack of vicious shyster lawyers who are skilled at weaponizing the fucked up US legal system.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 02-22-2022 at 06:50 AM.
Old 01-27-2022, 06:58 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark B View Post
You actually think that Tucker Carlson is part of MSM?
That was my first thought too, Mark. There is no way Tuckles the Klown reps anything mainstream or otherwise. He's a modern day Axis Annie.
Old 02-02-2022, 06:38 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark B View Post
You actually think that Tucker Carlson is part of MSM?
He absolutely is. In fact Fox News has been mainstream media for a few decades, now. When you capture the highest viewership, you become the mainstream. No?

That's the trick; Convincing their drooling stooges that the new boss is somehow different than the old boss.
Old 01-23-2022, 09:04 AM

It seems to me that the Fox News is mainstream media. Their content is more propaganda than news.

I'm not sure what he means by "Kagans".
Old 01-23-2022, 09:30 AM
Rational Anarchist

Robert Kagan
Old 01-26-2022, 09:18 PM
Admin

Still touting Bubba The Love Sponge's second fiddle who has a thing for underage girls?
Old 01-27-2022, 09:49 AM
Ready

Yet another excuse for TC: he's just entertainment. As if slapping that label on him negates all effects.
Old 01-27-2022, 07:14 PM
Rational Anarchist

Based on Wiki, thinking she's a news show talking head entertainer. Italics from article. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow

Asked about her political views by the Valley Advocate, Maddow replied, "I'm undoubtedly a liberal, which means that I'm in almost total agreement with the Eisenhower-era Republican Party platform."

Makes me a liberal too.

A Newsweek profile said, "At her best, Maddow debates ideological opponents with civility and persistence ... but for all her eloquence, she can get so wound up ripping Republicans that she sounds like another smug cable partisan."The Baltimore Sun critic David Zurawik accused Maddow of acting like "a lockstep party member".The editors of The New Republic similarly criticized her – naming her among the "most over-rated thinkers" of 2011, they called her program "a textbook example of the intellectual limitations of a perfectly settled perspective".

Last edited by nailer; 01-27-2022 at 07:32 PM.