We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-17-2023, 02:36 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Ex-GOP candidate arrested in shootings at lawmakers’ homes
https://apnews.com/article/solomon-p...f83a01dd888e63

Oddly, the idiot OP hasn't rushed to post this story. I wonder why?
He's waiting for instructions from Tuckles the KKKlown on Fux Noise.
Old 01-17-2023, 02:41 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Considering what you call a lie, you need to bust yourself more often then you try to bust me.
I must've missed this shit assed post before. How about you post up all of my lies you lying clown?
Old 01-17-2023, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I must've missed this shit assed post before. How about you post up all of my lies you lying clown?
Calling me a liar, for one.
Old 01-17-2023, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Ex-GOP candidate arrested in shootings at lawmakers’ homes
https://apnews.com/article/solomon-p...f83a01dd888e63

Oddly, the idiot OP hasn't rushed to post this story. I wonder why?
1) It's not directly related to the topic of this thread.

2) Probably for the same reason that you were not the OP for this thread.
Old 01-17-2023, 03:06 PM
Admin

Quote:
Calling me a liar, for one.
So, you don't have shit. Figures.
Old 01-17-2023, 03:14 PM
Admin

"In a Jan. 3 attack on the row house of State Senator Linda Lopez, the legislator's 10-year-old daughter was awoken and felt dust fall on her face as bullets went through the wall of her bedroom, a criminal complaint said.

Solomon wanted them to aim lower and shoot around 8 pm because occupants would more likely not be laying down," the complaint said, citing an unnamed source.

The gunmen aimed high in three previous attacks and were "nervous" about the instructions as they were more likely to end in "injury or death," the filing said.

Police said one assailant is cooperating with investigators.

Peña took part in the Lopez shooting to "ensure better target acquisition," but his armalite rifle jammed and alleged gunman Jose Trujillo fired 12 shots from a handgun, the complaint said.

Peña has previously been convicted of 19 felonies, including burglary, and imprisoned for around seven years, according to the Santa Fe New Mexican.

He posted a photo of himself on Twitter on Nov. 15 with a "Make America Great Again" sweatshirt, a "Trump 2024" flag, and a message that he, like former President Donald Trump, was not conceding his election."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...0f4b8178fdb8bc

Lovely people these reichwing troglodytes.
Old 01-17-2023, 09:01 PM

Quote:
So, you don't have shit. Figures.
Coming from you? No, I really don't.
Old 01-17-2023, 09:29 PM

Quote:
"In a Jan. 3 attack on the row house of State Senator Linda Lopez, the legislator's 10-year-old daughter was awoken and felt dust fall on her face as bullets went through the wall of her bedroom, a criminal complaint said.

Solomon wanted them to aim lower and shoot around 8 pm because occupants would more likely not be laying down," the complaint said, citing an unnamed source.

The gunmen aimed high in three previous attacks and were "nervous" about the instructions as they were more likely to end in "injury or death," the filing said.

Police said one assailant is cooperating with investigators.

Peña took part in the Lopez shooting to "ensure better target acquisition," but his armalite rifle jammed and alleged gunman Jose Trujillo fired 12 shots from a handgun, the complaint said.

Peña has previously been convicted of 19 felonies, including burglary, and imprisoned for around seven years, according to the Santa Fe New Mexican.

He posted a photo of himself on Twitter on Nov. 15 with a "Make America Great Again" sweatshirt, a "Trump 2024" flag, and a message that he, like former President Donald Trump, was not conceding his election."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...0f4b8178fdb8bc

Lovely people these reichwing troglodytes.
Gotta agree with you on this one.

Of course, Pena shouldn't have been allowed to run in the first place. He served time, and New Mexico law prohibits felons from holding office.

But the liberal governor in New Mexico appointed a liberal judge, who ended up hearing a lawsuit filed by Pena's liberal opponent. The lawsuit asserted that Pena shouldn't be allowed to run because felons are barred from holding office. As liberal judges often do, this judge ignored the law and decided Pena should be allowed to run.

https://www.abqjournal.com/2532243/j...itutional.html

I've often made the point that liberal judges contribute to the rise in violent crime. Here's another example that underscores that point.
Old 01-18-2023, 06:48 AM

Then there is also the argument to be made, the party allowing the growth of hate speech, unfettered propaganda, conspiracies. Proven to be infiltrated by raciest, insurrectionists, traitors, grifters and lairs. May well be the root cause of the reasons for events like this.

Or lets say the ease and access to firearms one has in this country. Added to the exploration of violence for entertainment. May well also be considered behind these crimes.

Then again there are plenty who will still blame the victim of rape, saying appearance actions or society caused the crime.
Old 01-18-2023, 05:56 PM

Quote:
https://www.abqjournal.com/2532243/j...itutional.html

I've often made the point that liberal judges contribute to the rise in violent crime. Here's another example that underscores that point.
From your link.
Quote:
Pena did not appear in person for Wednesday’s hearing at the 2nd Judicial District Court in downtown Albuquerque, and the attorney representing him, Carter Harrison, did not dispute Pena’s past criminal record.

But Harrison, who is also the attorney for the state Republican Party, cited a U.S. District Court ruling in January that found the state’s current prohibition on convicted felons holding office once they’ve completed the terms of their sentence – unless they get a pardon from the governor – would likely be rejected by the state Supreme Court.

“This statute’s constitutionality is in grave doubt, at the very least,” Harrison said.

After deliberating for more than 30 minutes, the judge ultimately agreed with that argument.
That was a judicial decision and not a political one. And your spin is too transparent.