Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Maybe the news item here really is just how far off your stereotypes really are.
Maybe the news item here is old news. What's your point? Oh wait...I know. Obama is causing children to misbehave and everybody's taking it out on their teacher. Since when does the likes of you give a shit about teachers?
Old 05-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Area Man

I thought teachers no longer broke up fights? Most of the high schools around here have cops or private security.

Dave
Old 05-12-2014, 06:27 AM

Our Highschool has a Police substation on site.Teachers for the most part in My opinion Are Unsung Heroes,but the teaching profession seems to be getting less into education,Possibly due to the atmosphere they have to work in.Still I think they have a thanless Job.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Teachers like anyone should be able to defend themselves.

It doesn't mean bad teachers are good teachers

Pete
Old 05-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Teachers like anyone should be able to defend themselves.

It doesn't mean bad teachers are good teachers

Pete
But should bad parents be able to defend their children? Even the gangbanging scumbags they created, or the gay bashing future presidential candidate scumbags they created, or the outsider mass school murderering scumbags they created? Does that make them good parents.

The blonde had a gutfull off "concerned parents" during her 17 years on the west side. For every good parent who was involved in her kid's education (I say "her" because it wasn't too many dads around at all, much less interested), there were a half-dozen with a chip on their shoulder, or those who were more than happy to turn over the responsibility for teaching their kid some self-control to an underpaid, overworked, under appreciated teacher that they would turn on at the drop of a Sunday goin' to church fancy hat.

The content of may be different when you compare Chicago's Gresham neighborhood to Hinsdale...but the stupid hostility toward teachers is still there.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 05-12-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
But should bad parents be able to defend their children? Even the gangbanging scumbags they created, or the gay bashing future presidential candidate ......the responsibility for teaching their kid some self-control to an underpaid, overworked, under appreciated teacher that they would turn on at the drop of a Sunday goin' to church fancy hat.

The content of may be different when you compare Chicago's Gresham neighborhood to Hinsdale...but the stupid hostility toward teachers is still there.
I know what you're talking about. My parents supported teachers, not blamed them, but some parents did.

Pete

PS - I hear folks are calling 2nd City 'Chiraq'?

Pete
Old 05-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
I know what you're talking about. My parents supported teachers, not blamed them, but some parents did.

Pete

PS - I hear folks are calling 2nd City 'Chiraq'?

Pete
So it's "becoming" a dangerous town? Growing up, my next-door neighbor was an outfit juiceman. FBI guy William Roemer called him "...the worst torture-murderer in the history of American crime." Now? Now, Chicago is becoming a dangerous town?

Chiraq, my ass.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:25 PM
Jigsawed

This Hip-Hop shit re-enforces the thug culture.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Some interesting things to think about in this article. Certainly much has changed in the way students behave toward teachers in the schools today, not all of it has been an improvement.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...eed-shield-law
Welcome to the world. You think this is anything new?

The blonde started teaching on the west side of Chicago in 1968. She left when it finally overwhelmed her in 1985. If you think it's any better or worse now than it was 40 years ago, you're even more naive and ill-informed than I thought possible.

But right-wing hypocrites like you will post something like this and then turn around and slam teachers for their income. You'll slam them for seeking union protection from school administrations, boards of education, and "caring parents" interested only in the educational success of their child. You'll slam them for refusing to teach Genesis in science class.

Give it a fucking rest.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 05-12-2014 at 01:38 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Welcome to the world. You think this is anything new?

The blonde started teaching on the west side of Chicago in 1968. She left when it finally overwhelmed her in 1985. If you think it's any better or worse now than it was 40 years ago, you're even naive and ill-informed than I thought possible.

But right-wing hypocrites like you will post something like this and then turn around and slam teachers for their income. You'll slam them for seeking union protection from school administrations, boards of education, and "caring parents" interested only in the educational success of their child. You'll slam them for refusing to teach Genesis in science class.

Give it a fucking rest.
I love reading your posts. They are brutal and to the point.

Dave