Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-03-2017, 07:22 AM
Banned

I know...let's blame Hillary and the DNC for 2016.

Nope. Elect a black president for two terms and kiss the poor white disenfranchised working class bigots good-by. But Ike...it's so unfair to accuse white people of being racists anymore, besides, it's so much more fun blame the outcome of the last election on Hillary and the Democratic Party. Yeah...well...my ass.

Quote:
Indeed, whites without a college degree have sharply shifted Republican over the last two presidential election cycles.
NPR - Trump hits new low with non-college whites.

And...

Quote:
When President Obama took office, white Americans with a high school diploma or less education identified about equally as Democratic or Democratic-leaning and Republican and Republican-leaning. But since then, the share of people that identify as Republican or leaning Republican has jumped by 14 percentage points since 2008, from 45 to 59 percent.
NPR - White non-college voters have fled the Democratic Party

Here are the graphs...

Well guess what...even white people with college educations fled to the Republican Party while Obama was in office. Fucking white people.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 08-03-2017 at 07:33 AM.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Rational Anarchist

Looks like a blame shift.

Hillary lost the election, own it.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:34 AM

Hillary was damaged goods and it showed, and there was 'Clinton' fatigue just like the GOP with 'Bush' fatigue. But the enormously corrupt and stupid DNC had to have Hillary follow Obama (first black president) as the first female president. Difference is that Obama was credible and could mount a real campaign whereas H--> was pretending to campaign. The DNC owns the H--> nomination and the 2016 loss. But let's blame it on Bernie, after all he is a commie.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Hillary was damaged goods and it showed, and there was 'Clinton' fatigue just like the GOP with 'Bush' fatigue. But the enormously corrupt and stupid DNC had to have Hillary follow Obama (first black president) as the first female president. Difference is that Obama was credible and could mount a real campaign whereas H--> was pretending to campaign. The DNC owns the H--> nomination and the 2016 loss. But let's blame it on Bernie, after all he is a commie.
Bernie? You mean the guy who lost by four million votes in the primaries?
Old 08-03-2017, 10:29 AM

Trump? The guy who lost by 3 million votes in the actual elections?

Just sayin'
Old 08-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
Trump? The guy who lost by 3 million votes in the actual elections?

Just sayin'
Good point, Potter. Thanks.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
Looks like a blame shift.

Hillary lost the election, own it.
It appears that Bob is right about you.

Apparently the notion that half, if not more, of white people in this country are bigots and the lower their education level, the higher their bigot factor...may not be particularly popular in these parts.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 08-03-2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Nope. Elect a black president for two terms and kiss the poor white disenfranchised working class bigots good-by. But Ike...it's so unfair to accuse white people of being racists anymore, besides, it's so much more fun blame the outcome of the last election on Hillary and the Democratic Party. Yeah...well...my ass.

Well guess what...even white people with college educations fled to the Republican Party while Obama was in office. Fucking white people.
Wow, you are really a hate filled little race-baiter. The Dems conceded the white working class vote a while ago. Here it is, in the words of a lefty luminary, all the way back in 2011:

For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic.

...and this:

The 2012 approach treats white voters without college degrees as an unattainable cohort. The Democratic goal with these voters is to keep Republican winning margins to manageable levels, in the 12 to 15 percent range, as opposed to the 30-point margin of 2010 — a level at which even solid wins among minorities and other constituencies are not enough to produce Democratic victories.

So it wasn't "racism" and a reaction to a "black president". Its the result of a Democrat party political strategy informed by political realities that pre-date Obama. Take off your hate-filled green colored glasses and see reality. The party of the "working guy" decided to leave the "working guy" behind a while ago.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Wow, you are really a hate filled little race-baiter. The Dems conceded the white working class vote a while ago. Here it is, in the words of a lefty luminary, all the way back in 2011:

For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic.

...and this:

The 2012 approach treats white voters without college degrees as an unattainable cohort. The Democratic goal with these voters is to keep Republican winning margins to manageable levels, in the 12 to 15 percent range, as opposed to the 30-point margin of 2010 — a level at which even solid wins among minorities and other constituencies are not enough to produce Democratic victories.

So it wasn't "racism" and a reaction to a "black president". Its the result of a Democrat party political strategy informed by political realities that pre-date Obama. Take off your hate-filled green colored glasses and see reality. The party of the "working guy" decided to leave the "working guy" behind a while ago.
Taking debate lessons from Steven Miller these days?
Old 08-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Taking debate lessons from Steven Miller these days?
It must suck to be a Trumpster these days.