Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-08-2015, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Yeah, another politician who is afraid to talk straight to the rabble.
Rabble? You, Ike, Zeke and John Adams, eh?

Quote:
We have been entertained with a great variety of phrases, to avoid calling this sort of people a mob.-Some call them shavers, some call them genius's. -The plain English is gentlemen, most probably a motley rabble of saucy boys, negroes and molattoes, Irish teagues 226 and out landish jack tarrs.
You guys is reelly sumthin.

http://www.bostonmassacre.net/trial/acct-adams3.htm
Old 12-08-2015, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
And now, since authorities have evaluated the dash-cam video of the shooting of Ronald Johnson in October, and Anita Alvarez has announced that officer George Hernandez will not be charged...we have a new round of howling going on in Chicago.

The Shooting of Ronald Johnson.

So we have a bunch of gangbanger assholes including Ronald Johnson (who has a record of assaulting a cop and pulling on gun on his girlfriend and threatening to kill her) shooting up a neighborhood. And after shots were fired, Ronald Johnson assaults a police officer who attempted to detain him without using a weapon...and Ronald Johnson, who is running around like a fucking lunatic with a gun in his hand, and who has been involved in an incident a few minutes before where shots were fired, refused to stop when ordered to do so and was shot in the interest of fucking public safety.

And what we get is the family of the gangbanger screaming that Ronald's a good boy, the shyster lawyer and the arrogant community activists screaming that the gun was a drop, and the typical nonsense from politicians who want their guy with the additional melanin in Rahm Emanuel's job.

So Johnson's got a gun...so he was just involved in a shooting incident...so he has a record for being a violent asshole...so what. We'll just stand there and watch him run like a maniac into the neighborhood with a gun in his hand because we don't want to piss anybody community activists off when when it's time to actually serve and protect.

PS - the cop who fired the shots that killed Ronald Johnson is a minority police officer. I guess just not minority enough. :roll:
I hope you're not trying to draw a parallel between the way the police this encounter with the way they handles the one with Laquan McDonald.
Old 12-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
I hope you're not trying to draw a parallel between the way the police this encounter with the way they handles the one with Laquan McDonald.
Now...now, john. How many times have I said van Dyke killed the McDonald kid for no good reason. Not as many times as I've said the community activists are opportunistic pigs, I suppose, but plenty of times.

I posted this here because the same schmucks are going after Anita Alvarez for the Johnson shooting as are for the McDonald shooting. And Alvarez has been doint her job appropriately in both cases. The same schmucks want Emanuel gone in favor of one of theirs. And we all know what one of theirs would do the first time a tough fiscal decision had to be made that would negatively impact a west side or south side neighborhood. No decision is what would happen.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
Police chief canned, a new person heading the review board who is an ex-prosecutor. Rahm has backpedaled on every demand and now has lost all credibility and probably won't get elected for dog catcher!

What a knee-jerk reaction!
Way bigger fish than Ferguson ever was.
So he's a politician who will back down when enough pressure is applied. So what?

If the people of Chicago are stupid enough to replace him next election with an bumbling fool like "Chuy" Garcia, or pandering vote whore like black caucus leader Roderick Sawyer who will trod all over the bullet riddled corpse of Laquan McDonald for a little upward mobility, it will be the people's loss.

Because it's an idiot who thinks either one of these guys, or any other minority leader in Chicago who is prominent enough to be considered for the job, will make a single austerity move that impacts a Latino or black Chicago neighborhood, in any way.

If Chicago is to avoid bankruptcy austerity steps are necessary. The only person with the balls to do it that anybody in this town has seen in 25 years, is Rahm Emanuel. He's taken incredible heat from people of every melanin concentration in this city for his cost cutting so far. And there's plenty more of that required if if the city is to escape financial ruin left behind by Richie Daley. "We have a population in this city that is a conscious target of cutbacks..." whines Roderick Sawyer, when cutbacks have affected every resident of the city, whether they voted for Roderick Sawyer, anybody else, or bother to vote at all. And Sawyer is the most incredible hypocrite at all when he's accusing white politicians in this city of playing "political games" after watching his bullshit opportunism.

But most remarkably, it's the fair weather hypocrisy of black Americans, and liberal creatures of all shades like many who inhabit this forum and other lib forums like it, who were Emanuel loyalistas when he was Obama's right hand man. And now that he's a convenient target...oh how the opinions of Rahm Emanuel have changed...because a bad cop gunned down a hopped up black kid with a knife in his hand. Very convenient for liberal hypocrites, indeed.

Listen to these two. We Were Misled!

Babbling platitudes that rival in stupidity the fetid chunks being spewed by GOP leaders after the San Bernardino killings. "We were misled!", bleats Howard Brookins, referring to himself and the rest of the black caucus getting caught with their pants down when they supported the $5 million settlement with the McDonald family. "This has to stop...we as leaders in this city have to demand better of our elected officials who are charged with protecting us all equally." Well...bad new for you Howard, as that comment applies to you as well.

Maybe this will end up with Emanuel being replaced by a prattling Howard Brookins. And that will be the city of Chicago's loss.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 12-09-2015 at 08:19 AM.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Rabble? You, Ike, Zeke and John Adams, eh?
Shakespeare as well, john. Nobody identified the people as a mob like Shakespeare.

Quote:
You guys is reelly sumthin.
Like we say in the 12 step john-boy...you spot it, you got it.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 12-09-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Old 12-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Banned

I have to tell ya....I'm a little confused about the Rahmfather's speech to the city council today. Some parents feel they have to tell their children to be extremely cautious when they are pulled over by the police. They're told to keep both hands on the wheel...etc., etc. And it's a disgrace.

It's pretty much the same stuff the old man said to me when I started driving.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 12-09-2015 at 06:36 PM.