We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Bill View Post
Gosh Gee Bobby,

The only obsession that I can see is that Ugly Little Troll zeke, always mentioning Phallus's, Phalli with a big Black Cigar in his mouth.

It seems he feels that it his obligation to play with me, and I don't play with Ugly Little Trolls with cigars in their mouths !

His comments had nothing to do with the topic, he just enjoys playing around with me, and I am FUCKIN TIRED OF IT ! COMPRENDE ?

I enjoy a little chit chat with you fellows from time too time, and I love reading this forum as laughter is the best medicine. But I do not suffer fools for long.

Bill
Then why do you stoop every chance you get? Could it be that you started it?
You actually don't suffer anyone. You pop off with antagonistic crap in almost every post and pull a sob sister when it's tossed back your way. Nobody give's a shit if you are tired of it. You bring it all on yourself with that pompous demeanor that you like to swagger around with. Shit Bill grow up or grow a thicker skin. Just some advice you old queer.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
But I do not suffer fools for long.

Bill
Then how do you live with yourself.

That one was a nail waiting to be hammered. Couldn't resist.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 07-07-2012, 01:41 AM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
I am FUCKIN TIRED OF IT ! COMPRENDE ?
Big_Bill, you cosmoline sweating necessity for "don't ask, don't tell," have you ever wondered why no one respects you? Are you even close to being that self-aware? Can you remove that limited cranium from the depths of your quiveringly well penetrated posterior long enough to discern that Liberace was more of a man than you are?

No?

Everyone ELSE can see it.

First, you cannot even curse with correct spelling. Then, you lapse into capitalized pseudo Spanish as if that offers credence to your frustrated dimwit humiliation? I am embarrassed FOR you, you mouth breathing waste of oxygen. You see, you have still failed to respond to a prior post wherein I eviscerated you publicly -- you were able to understand my missive with the help of Google, right? -- but I presume I am forced to excuse that due to your obvious lack of intellectual prowess?

Not going to happen.

To quote Jack Palance, "I crap bigger than you." Any person you've ever known is made less by having made your acquaintance. You are a boil on the ass of humanity. When God created the galactic oddity we named the platypus, he was merely trying to throw us off the scent of Natural Selection failure known as you. (And he failed. That's Free Will, baby.)

As a guess, your barely worthwhile existence, peaking when you became indoctrinated enough to survive Basic Training, ended when you were mustered out because you failed to achieve promotion or perform satisfactorily. Perhaps, you just got tired of never achieving beyond E-4 while watching all those young, whippersnapper, S-p-e-c-i-a-l-i-s-t-s (with actual skills but hyphenated as an obscenity in your limited vocabulary) come in at your grade?

It doesn't matter.

At this point, you've written enough direly stupid material on this site that F. Lee Bailey, on his best day, could only represent you before a jury by saying "we have no defense, Big_Bill is an idiot. Will you buy mental defect? I have more you can read..."

It would be easier to convince John Q. Public that O.J. is a choir boy than that you have the most tenuous grasp on a shred of class, dignity, intelligence, honor or shame. When folks consider who would best be cast as a narrow-minded and buffoonish racist simpleton in an episode of Matlock, they choose Werner Klemperer only because they haven't met you yet.

The world would be better served with Gomer Pyle having his hand on the nuclear button than ever considering you to bear anything beyond a hair spray fueled potato cannon. (Which, incorporating some easy Freudian comparison, I am sure would misfire.)

Bottom line? You're a fucking loon. The developmentally challenged find you a bore.

Go masturbate (more) to R. Lee Ermey.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga View Post
You're an idiot Noob...
Mornin' DJ. How's everything out there on the fringe?
Old 07-07-2012, 05:14 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by beej View Post
Mornin' DJ. How's everything out there on the fringe?
That loon is out playing with his new woodchipper fantasizing about shoving a liberal into it.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:57 AM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

It appears I went Greg Giraldo last night...

Uh oh...
Old 07-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Area Man

Gettin' a little hot in here!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 08:20 AM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Gettin' a little hot in here!!!!!!
I'm not upset.

I just, occasionally, get on a word spewing roll.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
It appears I went Greg Giraldo last night...

Uh oh...
That was a funny link!

Old 07-07-2012, 11:38 AM

I'm an Idiot Noob (thank you DJ) and don't know the back story on the Zeke - Big Bill dynamic but as an accomplished, highly regarded, award-winning ass-chewer myself, it would appear that BB has just had his ears pinned back. And, yes, I do know how to craft a run-on sentence.