Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Area Man

Hometown Homicides...

http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/loc...3gqVbTJyg.cspx

Ah, yes....Ya just can't beat the quiet serenity of smalltown living in the Great American Heartland, where nearly everyone is heavily armed and dumb as a box of rocks.

This particular fine example of Sarah Palins America is my hometown, Newton Falls, Ohio. The part of town wherein these murders took place, hitherunto known as "The Projects", or, in some circles, "Hillbilly Heaven", is as fine a collection of welfare check cashing loungeabouts as any that can be found scattered across rural America.

I don't know any of the individuals involved, (Thank ya Jesus!). Most of the folks I do know in Newton Falls, with a few exceptions, are more of a threat to themselves than anyone else.

At any rate, I just thought I'd share this lovely piece of Americana with yins all. Be sure to watch the video.

Open the winduz, turn on the raadio and have a nice weekend.

Dave

(By the way. The police once chased me across that graveyard.....Details later.)

Last edited by BlueStreak; 07-07-2012 at 08:02 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

It's later, where's the details?

Pete
Old 07-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Area Man

Yes, of course;

Behind the spot where you see the cop cars and the car with the dead guntoting hillbilly inside, is a bridge. You can't see it, because the ground slopes down about 15' or so. Anyhow. On the other side of that bridge and to the right of it is an abandoned mausoleum that we called "The Tomb", built into the riverbank.

Inside, were four of us, two young men and two young ladies with a big bag of weed, a bong and condoms. To keep a long story short, we heard a bunch of noise, as one of the cops had lost his footing and slid down the bank and into the thick brush. Smitty and I sprang into action, exiting the Tomb, running across the bridge and into the graveyard with two cops engaged in hot pursuit. The girls stayed put, were caught and detained by another cop.

Fortunately, these two cops were middle aged, fat and in terrible shape. We outpaced them quite a bit and were able to get over the fence and out of sight with the weed and associated paraphenalia.

Close call.....

Dave
Old 07-10-2012, 06:47 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/loc...3gqVbTJyg.cspx

Ah, yes....Ya just can't beat the quiet serenity of smalltown living in the Great American Heartland, where nearly everyone is heavily armed and dumb as a box of rocks.

This particular fine example of Sarah Palins America is my hometown, Newton Falls, Ohio. The part of town wherein these murders took place, hitherunto known as "The Projects", or, in some circles, "Hillbilly Heaven", is as fine a collection of welfare check cashing loungeabouts as any that can be found scattered across rural America.

I don't know any of the individuals involved, (Thank ya Jesus!). Most of the folks I do know in Newton Falls, with a few exceptions, are more of a threat to themselves than anyone else.

At any rate, I just thought I'd share this lovely piece of Americana with yins all. Be sure to watch the video.

Open the winduz, turn on the raadio and have a nice weekend.

Dave

(By the way. The police once chased me across that graveyard.....Details later.)
5 dead and the NRA spins it that little kids should have guns for self defense.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Nice getaway Dave!

Pete
Old 07-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
5 dead and the NRA spins it that little kids should have guns for self defense.
Were you expecting any less? Their usual mode of operation, by my estimation.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:36 PM

Saw this on the news....horrific.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:48 AM

Seriously, the NRA is every bit as frightening to me as the Citizens United SC decision. Over time I've easily received half a dozen calls as part of NRA membership drive and each one is scarier than the last. Wayne LaPierre, meet your long lost brother, Joe McCarthy.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

More shooting in Europe. I see gun laws work very well.

Pete
Old 07-11-2012, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
More shooting in Europe. I see gun laws work very well.

Pete
So, why bother?

Increases in violence go hand in hand with the desperation caused by economic hardship.

John