Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:12 PM

Noonereal

Seems to me we fit fine into the natural order pretty darn well. We use other species energy and convert it to our own as every other animal does.
There is no missing link and further evidence is always being unearthed.
Darwinius masillae is often referred to as the missing link but there is much more evidence from other fossils as well.
As to Roswell, the official government documents are readily available on line due to the freedom of information act. Although much is blacked out for national security a quick read without preformed ideas makes the event pretty straight forward.
Look at nature, you can not site one living entity that does not use any and all resources available to it for itself. Why would life originating elsewhere be different?

As to how would man survive in the woods?
Just fine as we did.
The upstart might be tough simply because we have become a "web" species, relying on one another to do specifics tasks in order to advance all.
Not all that different than a Lion's pride just more advanced.

As to UFO's I also have seen one. Could have been anything. As I did not understand what it was I think I will arbitrarily decide that it was God come down to visit one night. It's as good an interpretation as a vehicle for little folk, no?

With all that being said I still believe that anything is possible and anything that is possible is probable. Just not probable at a specific time and place in a particular dimension.

You've made a lot of good points. Personally, every time I've run across something that I couldn't explain, I just figured that I didn't know what it was, and let it go at that. Perhaps an interesting topic for discussion, but it means no more than that to me.

Now if it should affect me personally, then I start to pay attention. If it doesn't affect me, I then conclude that it is none of my business, and the less I know about it, the better off I am.

But I'm gonna stick to my guns on people. It appears to me that the human race stands way to the side of all other creatures on this planet. Don't know why, don't much care, but we are different.

Good day,
Chas
Old 05-20-2009, 04:25 PM

Is it possible?

People have talked about UFOs for as long as I can remember. I would love to believe in them, looking up into the night sky and trying to get my head around the distances involved is also something I've done for as long as I can remember.

Scientists have always said that traveling faster than the speed of light is a basic impossibility. Has this changed? Is there any hypothetical, scientifically plausible way that could move a space ship at faster than light speed, or is the speed of light still an absolute barrier?
Old 05-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combwork View Post
People have talked about UFOs for as long as I can remember. I would love to believe in them, looking up into the night sky and trying to get my head around the distances involved is also something I've done for as long as I can remember.

Scientists have always said that traveling faster than the speed of light is a basic impossibility. Has this changed? Is there any hypothetical, scientifically plausible way that could move a space ship at faster than light speed, or is the speed of light still an absolute barrier?
"quantum theory allows time travel on a microscopic scale"

Stephen Hawking
Old 05-20-2009, 05:05 PM

Looks to me like you could. All you have to do is go fast enough. I would also assume that no one could see you coming.

But where are you gonna go?
Chas
Old 05-20-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
But where are you gonna go?
Chas
I want to see the brakes on this thing first.

Oz
"Ecpyrosis" will not be found in most dictionaries, but it is a philosophical term of the stoics, from the greek "ekpyrosis", and it means: "conflagration; the periodic resolution of all things into fire".
Old 05-20-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozmoid View Post
I want to see the brakes on this thing first.

Oz
if you can travel faster than the speed of light, why the hell would you ever want to stop?
Old 05-22-2009, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundhound View Post
if you can travel faster than the speed of light, why the hell would you ever want to stop?
I dunno; maybe to ask for directions?
Old 11-25-2009, 12:32 AM

I was told (by a reliable source) that back in the day some dumbasses cut off pieces of the craft to get a better look. All components are embedded in a one piece construction ( as if molded around all parts). No chance to make it work again and no reverse engineering. And just to peek you're interest, no obvious controls or food storage facilities.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:02 AM
Abby Normal

It was a balloon. The classified papers have been available on line since around 2000. If they don't convince ya' just use common sense.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post

It was a balloon. The classified papers have been available on line since around 2000. If they don't convince ya' just use common sense.
The way I figger it, if they was aliens, they wouldda abducted me by now.

Then again, catching me sober and unarmed at the same time may be problematic.

Bring it on, egg face!!!!!

Chas