Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
Visited your nephew's site yesterday, surfed awhile and I'm thinking the ASP mix are all influenced by geography. His classes are probably fun. I also enjoyed his comment about Steven Pinker's view of music.
He's a very bright and interesting kid (actually he's all grown up now with a wife and two kids). He spent a number of months researching his doctoral dissertation in rural Ghana, living in a favela in Brazil and living in Havana. In addition to his professional accomplishments and photographic skills, he's an exceptionally talented Latin percussionist and has recorded a fair amount with several groups. Plus he speaks fluent Spanish and Portuguese.

Last edited by finnbow; 12-08-2016 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-14-2016, 04:32 PM
Banned

I'm glad the dirty commie is dead.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...e-decades.html

“Condemn me. It does not matter. History will absolve me.” — Oct. 16, 1953, at his trial for rebel attack that launched Cuban Revolution.

I am convinced that Fidel Castro will go down in history as one of the greatest humanitarians that ever lived, while the United States of America will go down as one of the most evil empires ever.
You do not know what you're writing.

To refresh the history.

"You may pronounce me guilty," declared Adolf Hitler during the trial in 1924 for his failed Rathaus putsch, "but the eternal court of history will absolve me."

"Condemn me, it doesn't matter" declared Fidel Castro during the trial in 1953 for his failed Moncada putsch, "history will absolve me."

Fidel Castro was not authentic, the copy of the others, Fidel Castro applied all the evil of the book ..... "EL PRINCIPE" by Nicolas Maquiavelo , he had this book under his pillow.

The Prince - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince.

Last edited by juliovideo; 04-03-2017 at 08:35 AM. Reason: add reply