Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Politics and the Environment

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-22-2016, 09:28 PM

Trump's plan for Climate Change

Looks like Trump has a plan for combating Climate Change.

A Nuclear Winter!

Barney
Old 12-22-2016, 09:47 PM
Admin

https://youtu.be/EqBrw3rQvKo
Old 12-23-2016, 07:57 AM
Persona non grata

Now here is just one more example of the unmitigated shite that has become the norm on this forum.

A completely unsubstantiated remark that flies in the face of the facts.

The truth is Trump's election may very well have saved us from a nuclear winter as it is Trump that is looking forward to improving relations with Russia, while it was Hillary Clinton that was Hell bent on forcing a military confrontation with them.
Old 12-23-2016, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Looks like Trump has a plan for combating Climate Change.

A Nuclear Winter!

Barney
Obviously the fuhrer wouldn't be content with just destroying the american middle class, he's going to go for the world.

A nuclear race to the end with Russia seems to his the ticket. Why not, The fuhrer has his very own nuclear bunker now.
Old 12-23-2016, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Now here is just one more example of the unmitigated shite that has become the norm on this forum.

A completely unsubstantiated remark that flies in the face of the facts.

The truth is Trump's election may very well have saved us from a nuclear winter as it is Trump that is looking forward to improving relations with Russia, while it was Hillary Clinton that was Hell bent on forcing a military confrontation with them.

I just listen and pay attention to the words coming out of his mouth. Sure sounds like a arms race beginning. See all the Generals behind him in key positions. Then add trying to $hit can the Iran deal, another one of his smart ideas BTW. Added up looks pretty convincingly like an agenda for a future nuclear confrontation to a lot of us.

Barney
Old 12-23-2016, 08:34 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
I just listen and pay attention to the words coming out of his mouth. Sure sounds like a arms race beginning. See all the Generals behind him in key positions. Then add trying to $hit can the Iran deal, another one of his smart ideas BTW. Added up looks pretty convincingly like an agenda for a future nuclear confrontation to a lot of us.

Barney

What words?

Provide some documentation.

And I'm talking about recent words that Trump has said.

Not some moldy oldies that one of his appointees said a long time ago.
Old 12-23-2016, 08:45 AM

You might not want to or fail to fear these words from two schoolyard bullies. But I do!

""Trump tweets about nuclear weapons, raising questions and fears""

""In his Twitter post, Trump said, "The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes," but gave no further details.""

Some words can't be taken back....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11

""If Trump and Putin both want to expand nuclear weapons, that would effectively end arms control efforts underway since the Nixon administration, said Joe Cirincione, president of Ploughshares Fund, a foundation that works to prevent the spread and use of nuclear weapons.

"This is how arms races begin - with a battle of words," Cirincione said, urging Trump, a real estate mogul, to "make the biggest deal of his life" and negotiate cuts to the nuclear arsenal with Russia.

"Neither side needs to be spending hundreds of billions of dollars on nuclear weapons we don't need," Cirincione said.""

Barney

Last edited by Oerets; 12-23-2016 at 08:47 AM.
Old 12-23-2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
What words?

Provide some documentation.

And I'm talking about recent words that Trump has said.

Not some moldy oldies that one of his appointees said a long time ago.
Since when has Trump spoken or written a coherent sentence?
Old 12-23-2016, 09:11 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
You might not want to or fail to fear these words from two schoolyard bullies. But I do!

""Trump tweets about nuclear weapons, raising questions and fears""

""In his Twitter post, Trump said, "The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes," but gave no further details.""

Some words can't be taken back....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11

""If Trump and Putin both want to expand nuclear weapons, that would effectively end arms control efforts underway since the Nixon administration, said Joe Cirincione, president of Ploughshares Fund, a foundation that works to prevent the spread and use of nuclear weapons.

"This is how arms races begin - with a battle of words," Cirincione said, urging Trump, a real estate mogul, to "make the biggest deal of his life" and negotiate cuts to the nuclear arsenal with Russia.

"Neither side needs to be spending hundreds of billions of dollars on nuclear weapons we don't need," Cirincione said.""

Barney

Putin doesn't seem to be concerned. Neither am I.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/europe...ess/index.html

Quote:
"As for (comments by) the newly elected president of the US, there is nothing new," Putin said during his annual news conference that lasted four hours. "During his election campaign, he said the US needed to bolster nuclear capabilities and armed forces in general, and there is nothing new."
Russia gives US cold shoulder, saying relations between countries

Asked about what he will address in his first meeting with Trump, Putin said, "We need to discuss ways to normalize our relations. During his election campaign, Trump said it would be proper to normalize and it can't be worse, and I agree with him."
One minute you Hillaybots are making crude Jokes about Trump and Putin being Homosexual lovers and the next minute you have them facing off for WW3.

You need to get a grip before you end up with whiplash.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:49 AM
Ready

Like, they're BFF now, but guess what happens later?

You know somethings's happening, but you don't know what it is, do you, Mr. Joad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC4r3QFnmQ8