Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-29-2012, 03:06 PM

Ron Paul is 100% behind Romney as is his son. His son in fact was interviewed at the convention last night, though I doubt if any of the libs here saw it. I think it's odd that you guys don't tune in to the RNC, I wouldn't miss the DNC for anything.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
Ron Paul is 100% behind Romney as is his son. His son in fact was interviewed at the convention last night, though I doubt if any of the libs here saw it. I think it's odd that you guys don't tune in to the RNC, I wouldn't miss the DNC for anything.
Both are all style, no substance. Maybe Faux News viewers simply cannot tell the difference.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Both are all style, no substance. Maybe Faux News viewers simply cannot tell the difference.
Salient point, Pat.

When your whole world is based on flagwaiving fluff and chest beating vitriol.............................

Dave
Old 08-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Admin

Quote:
Didn't sound like that to me. Last night he said he was undecided and the Repubs were condemning him and his supporters for being traitors. Yeah, I watched it for a little bit via Current. Then we watched the Hallmark channel as it seemed a bit more reality based and grounded less in the pie in the sky ideas being floated at the RN convention. I think they're pumping nitrous in to the air handlers Jay. You should've gone, it's a cheap buzz and keeps the brain numb from the neck up.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
On today's Talk of the Nation most of his supporters were pretty pissed off. Didn't sound like they would be voting for the 2RR's.

Barney
Old 08-29-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
On today's Talk of the Nation most of his supporters were pretty pissed off. Didn't sound like they would be voting for the 2RR's.

Barney
+1. I don't know where TD is getting his info.

There are no indications that Ron Paul has endorsed Mitt Romney. As for Rand Paul, he's not a presidential candidate so I don't understand how he got lassoed into the fray.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacon View Post
+1. I don't know where TD is getting his info.

There are no indications that Ron Paul has endorsed Mitt Romney. As for Rand Paul, he's not a presidential candidate so I don't understand how he got lassoed into the fray.
From the voices in his head and the GOP lie machine.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:47 PM
Admin

Last I heard was they were 100% walking out the door after being roundly phucked over by the rules commitee. Where do they get this stuff that RP was 100% behind Romney? Maybe they meant that they were receding into their rearview mirror as they left them dumped on the side of the road waiting for a bus?
I still think the RNC is pumping nitrous oxide into the air handlers at the convention. Not to mention plenty of belladonna in the kool aid. Cheap pricks won't even spring for some decent LSD-25...
Old 08-29-2012, 06:37 PM

Quote:
When the GOP has their convention I'll watch it.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Bullshit, I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, interested?.

Paul has to be a Republican to stay viable. He is a dyed in the wool Libertarian straight out of the Cato institute. His son is a tool.