Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Chas, I for one am damn glad you got out in time.
I was kind of an onery hell raiser when I was younger. Now I'm just onery.

But I always knew that there were some people you didn't want to get to close to. And the older I get, the bigger my list becomes.

I don't like trouble, there's no percentage in it.

Chas
Old 08-10-2009, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Chas, I for one am damn glad you got out in time.
Uh-Huh. Me, too. All y'all know I have a machine gun, but I did it the RIGHT way-Filled out the forms, paid the $200 tax, kept on the straight 'n' narrow. I, of course, know of some guys who DIDN'T-and avoid 'em like the plague. The Feds REALLY frown on unlicensed automatic weapons- 10 years hard time, $100K fine, plus anything else they can think of at the time. I can talk freely of mine, take it out & shoot it w/my buds anytime I want-And I have NEVER come away from a session w/it where the guest DIDN'T have a big, silly grin on his/her face...Those byrds who have theirs "Under the Table" never can do those things-Plus they've ALWAYS gotta worry about The Knock On The Door...It just ain't worth it, otherwise...
Old 08-10-2009, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
Uh-Huh. Me, too. All y'all know I have a machine gun, but I did it the RIGHT way-Filled out the forms, paid the $200 tax, kept on the straight 'n' narrow. I, of course, know of some guys who DIDN'T-and avoid 'em like the plague. The Feds REALLY frown on unlicensed automatic weapons- 10 years hard time, $100K fine, plus anything else they can think of at the time. I can talk freely of mine, take it out & shoot it w/my buds anytime I want-And I have NEVER come away from a session w/it where the guest DIDN'T have a big, silly grin on his/her face...Those byrds who have theirs "Under the Table" never can do those things-Plus they've ALWAYS gotta worry about The Knock On The Door...It just ain't worth it, otherwise...
There you go, Sandy, play it by the book and you'll never be sorry. Besides, that Class III license means that your popgun will appreciate. Wish they'd change the laws so a person could buy them with their IRA money. Better investment than mutual funds.

But I don't reckon that's gonna happen.

Chas
Old 08-10-2009, 06:48 PM

Oh, I'm STILL kickin' meself over not getting what he had-Wanting to go to a good home-2 Vietnam era M-60s...One "As new", & the other in cosmoline from the factory...$7K for BOTH. This was in '87, now, IF you can find an M-60, you're lookin' at 5 figures, anyway. He had M-16s going begging at $2500, the last M-16 I saw for sale 5 years ago, was $8K. Or should I kick myself over the as-new Belgian FAL I passed up in Louisville in '89, complete w/20 clips & 200 rounds of Lake City 7.62, all for $700...
Old 08-11-2009, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabinover View Post
I've never seen a violent person that was stoned.
no, they get violent after they run out of weed.