Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-30-2009, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
Anytime I start to rethink my stance on the death penalty a story like this comes along.

Hang this fucker by his balls over a tank full of sharks and then shoot his balls off !
yeah one at a time with a .22
Old 08-30-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereocuuple View Post
yeah one at a time with a .22
And use someone with bad aim, so it takes longer.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
Google "Christian-Newsom Murders" if you wanna blow-by blow. It is hard for me as a sane person-Well, RELATIVELY sane-to believe that in 21st century America such depraved brutality could exist. I watched part of the trial of Letatius Cobbins, the 1st hobgoblin, & just his smirking, arrogant, "F!ck You" attitude about the whole thing should have earned him the death penalty...The girl was stuffed in a trash can, apparently still alive, in utter agony from repeatedly being raped, beaten, sodomised, & then the deal w/the bleach...Of course, these hooligans, its the usual okey doke w/them-Poor, raised by a drug-loving mother in the projects, absent/no father....the same "Its not THEIR fault" apologist, bullchit spiel we've all heard 1000 times...
i just read this report in another fourm that by the way i like very much and i am in a rage. sandy somene should do something about the motherfuckers that did this. the blacks and im being kind here to avoid a fight ,the devils are not human. im sick of it two or three killings a day for nothing a cell phone or a $10 bill and the prisons are full of them they breed like rats and suck tax $$$ from all of the working decent pepole of this nation. the police are helpless to stpo them with all the protection the "law" gives them who is going to protect us. heres an idea if you go on welfare ya get steralized no ifs ands or buts. we have allowed a violent and agressive enemy into our midst and given them the keys to our destruction.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereocuuple View Post
Quote:
i just read this report in another fourm that by the way i like very much and i am in a rage. sandy somene should do something about the motherfuckers that did this.
I think we can all agree on this.

Quote:
the blacks and im being kind here to avoid a fight ,the devils are not human.

Are you saying these men that committed this crime are not human? or?

Quote:
im sick of it two or three killings a day for nothing a cell phone or a $10 bill and the prisons are full of them they breed like rats and suck tax $$$ from all of the working decent pepole of this nation. the police are helpless to stpo them with all the protection the "law" gives them who is going to protect us. heres an idea if you go on welfare ya get steralized no ifs ands or buts. we have allowed a violent and agressive enemy into our midst and given them the keys to our destruction.
Are you speaking of all criminals here are are you strictly referencing the black race?
Old 08-30-2009, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
Are you speaking of all criminals here are are you strictly referencing the black race?
i wont be drawn into an arguement about my racial views here.

all the monsters that did this were blacks and not one of them did anything to stop this. there were a total of 5 of them all without human emotions or even the fear of god. only their own pleasure if you can call it that. and yes i mean all blacks they hate whites and teach their young to hate us and terrorize and kill whites. think of regenold denny the innocent truck driver in the LA riots and the spook who assualted him because he was white no other reason as if there could be.

i realize that my opinions will offend some of you but they are my opinions and at least im not a liar this is how i feel and i will try torefrain from speaking of it to often
Old 08-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Abby Normal

Several times in this thread I have offered my opinion as to the perpetrators of this crime. I hold to that. Torture them to death in public.

That being said, you brought up race and then YOU don't want to be drawn in to a discussion about it? Are you serious? Then you say you are to be admired for being an honest racist?

The ignorance displayed in the last few posts in this thread is unfathomable.

People with views (racists) as these are the devils and are not human and I I'm sick of it. They breed like rats and suck tax $$$ from all of the affluent hard working educated folks. Here is an idea, continue to be a drag on sociaty and cause disruption and you should be "sterilized no ifs ands or buts."
(I don't feel this way but I know no other way to illustrate such ignorance)

I have read so many racist posts in this forum it is just shocking. The only thing I can think of is that more folks live sequester lives than I ever imagined. It is unlikely a diverse life would lead to such generalizations. That's my opinion anyway.

Another thing, why do so many feel that they can pore hate into a message board and expect others should just swallow? If you can't support a stance, don't make it. If you can't stomach a response in kind, remain still.

I have never on any message board read anything like I have here.
I even askeyou for clarification because it was so hard for me to believe that you would be so irrational. Jeez
Old 08-30-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
Several times in this thread I have offered my opinion as to the perpetrators of this crime. I hold to that. Torture them to death in public.

That being said, you brought up race and then YOU don't want to be drawn in to a discussion about it? Are you serious? Then you say you are to be admired for being an honest racist?

The ignorance displayed in the last few posts in this thread is unfathomable.

People with views (racists) as these are the devils and are not human and I I'm sick of it. They breed like rats and suck tax $$$ from all of the affluent hard working educated folks. Here is an idea, continue to be a drag on sociaty and cause disruption and you should be "sterilized no ifs ands or buts."
(I don't feel this way but I know no other way to illustrate such ignorance)

I have read so many racist posts in this forum it is just shocking. The only thing I can think of is that more folks live sequester lives than I ever imagined. It is unlikely a diverse life would lead to such generalizations. That's my opinion anyway.

Another thing, why do so many feel that they can pore hate into a message board and expect others should just swallow? If you can't support a stance, don't make it. If you can't stomach a response in kind, remain still.

I have never on any message board read anything like I have here.
I even askeyou for clarification because it was so hard for me to believe that you would be so irrational. Jeez
JEEZ.....
Old 08-30-2009, 09:07 PM

Allow me to interject a bit of reason into this thread.

The people who did this are monsters. The color of their skin is of no consequence.

Once you're sure you have the right ones, put 'em on their knees, and put a slug in the back of their heads.

Just be done with them.

Chas
Old 08-31-2009, 06:53 AM
Resident octogenarian

Actually compared to any number of message boards this one is quite civil, read some of the newspaper blogs and you might believe that it is time to end the human race.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Actually compared to any number of message boards this one is quite civil, read some of the newspaper blogs and you might believe that it is time to end the human race.
Those newspaper blogs are something else indeed.

Chas