Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
My adoptive dad's father, who died when my dad was an infant was from Odessa. My understanding is that life wasn't all that good for him there because he was a Jew. When the problems in the Ukraine first erupted, I was pretty much supportive of the Ukrainians who were in favor of joining the European Union. I have since become massively bored with the whole situation in the Ukraine and I have no clue, or to be honest, less interest as to who or what the present coup government is all about. Particularly since discrimination, acts of vandalism and violence against minorities, including Jews in the Ukraine appears to be pretty much as bad as it's ever been.

My apologies for the missing comma. But as long as we're correcting each other's writing skills, there's no "t" in "hard".
So, I wasn't confusing you with someone else numbnuts. It was you numbnuts all along.

Now that you know who the people you were supporting, are and what they've done historically and what they and their storm troops, the Right Sector (a.k.a. The Ukrainian Volunteer Corps), have done more recently, including in Odessa, are you still massively bored?

When you have a moment, check for the correct spelling of "other's".

John