Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-23-2009, 05:18 PM

It's all about Race

I don't know which is worse, Obama saying that doctors cut on kids just for money, or saying that a police force acted stupidly (is that even a word). I don't think that every time a white police officer arrests a black, that it racially motivated. This whole race thing seems to be going backwards IMO. I thought that we had lots of this stuff worked out by promoting them ahead of more deserving whites and so on. My Union newspaper asks for Blacks and Latinos to apply for the apprenticeship in no uncertain terms. Isn't that racist? I think the world has lost it's common sense fellas.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:22 PM

Hate to say it, but Obama's a bigger racist than I EVER was.

Chas
Old 07-23-2009, 05:27 PM

Yep. I further think that he will set race relations back a LONG way, & make it impossible for another black man to be elected president for a long, long time...
Old 07-23-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
Yep. I further think that he will set race relations back a LONG way, & make it impossible for another black man to be elected president for a long, long time...
I see that Bill Cosby climbed his ass for talking "out of school" about the cop who arrested the Harvard Professor.

Perhaps I'm being rude, but he needs to shut his pie hole unless the teleprompter is up and running.

Chas
Old 07-23-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
I don't know which is worse, Obama saying that doctors cut on kids just for money, or saying that a police force acted stupidly (is that even a word).
Yes. It is.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Perhaps I'm being rude, but he needs to shut his pie hole unless the teleprompter is up and running.
Yes. You are.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I see that Bill Cosby climbed his ass for talking "out of school" about the cop who arrested the Harvard Professor.

Chas
Sometimes he doesn't act any smarter than that goofball Biden, but other times I wonder.

Hey, answer me this one; how does a guy go from being arrested in the Rodney King riots, and being a self proclaimed communist, to the green jobs Tzar? Beck thinks it's all about black Nationalism. I think he only denied Rev. Wright long enough to get elected. Can you believe there are Americans that believe he sat in that church for 20 years and never heard the good Rev. talk down "whitey"? It's a damn shame I tell ya.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post

You know...instead of him giving blacks encouragement to follow his path...he takes on racial issues from his podium. Wonder what his girls think? I mean...they were sooo proud of their dad. There appears to be more of CHANGE than meets the eye. I was indeed disappointed. I expected more of him.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by painter View Post
I expected more of him.
Ya know, I guess I did too, at least on this issue.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
Ya know, I guess I did too, at least on this issue.
Obama admitting he did not have all the facts and accusing the police Lieutenant of stupidity? The bravest of the brave are our military, firemen and police officers and not necessarily in that order. Depends on what you need defending. Perhaps he and Michelle (taking their daughters!) sitting in a church for twenty years listening to racist Jeremiah Wright has influenced him. In any case...for many people...it's going to be difficult to take him SERIOUSLY about anything. Would grandma and grandpa be proud? Sadly...once you play the race card...the games over.

Last edited by painter; 07-24-2009 at 06:56 AM.