Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-07-2009, 05:45 PM

Anybody Skeert

I wonder if our little forum will make it to the watch list at the Whitehouse. If this isn't the most chickenshit political thing I've ever seen, then I don't know what is. Turn in your neighbor if he disagrees with Obama's stupid bankrupting policies. Between this and calling concerned American Seniors thugs and mobs, I got a feelin the shit is gonna hit the fan before 2012. I have no way to know, but I would bet 20 dollars that a lot of those Seniors speaking out are veterans of foreign wars.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
I wonder if our little forum will make it to the watch list at the Whitehouse. If this isn't the most chickenshit political thing I've ever seen, then I don't know what is. Turn in your neighbor if he disagrees with Obama's stupid bankrupting policies. Between this and calling concerned American Seniors thugs and mobs, I got a feelin the shit is gonna hit the fan before 2012. I have no way to know, but I would bet 20 dollars that a lot of those Seniors speaking out are veterans of foreign wars.
only people upset are Palin Puffs an you
Old 08-07-2009, 06:10 PM

Read once where the NSA wasn't allowed to spy on Americans, and MI6 wasn't allowed to spy on the Brits. So they spied on one another, then compared notes.

You can bet your sweet ass that somebody's watchin'.

Chas
Old 08-07-2009, 06:12 PM

Golly, I hope it's just a tax audit.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Abby Normal

not me man, a tax audit sends chills down my spin. When I first started my business I lost money the first year, the IRS decided to audit and decided I owed $10,000. I went nuts but my account advised me to just pay it and be still, so that's what I did. I will never understand the unchallengeable power they have. I am sure they have and will continue to ruin peoples lives just because they have a fight with the wife.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
not me man, a tax audit sends chills down my spin. When I first started my business I lost money the first year, the IRS decided to audit and decided I owed $10,000. I went nuts but my account advised me to just pay it and be still, so that's what I did. I will never understand the unchallengeable power they have. I am sure they have and will continue to ruin peoples lives just because they have a fight with the wife.
Great going through life with a gun to your head, ain't it.

Chas
Old 08-07-2009, 06:42 PM

Yeh, they screwed me for 1700 a couple years ago. It was just easier to pay it my accountant said.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:05 PM

I won't be skeered until the gray Crown Vickie pulls up in the drive-way for my class-3 Uzi...But I won't be skeered long-or alive much longer either. But then neither will be a couple of BATF goons w/their $1.98 haircuts & ill-fitting suits...See ya in Hell, fellas...Mbwahahahaha...
Old 08-07-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
I won't be skeered until the gray Crown Vickie pulls up in the drive-way for my class-3 Uzi...But I won't be skeered long-or alive much longer either. But then neither will be a couple of BATF goons w/their $1.98 haircuts & ill-fitting suits...See ya in Hell, fellas...Mbwahahahaha...
Now Sandy, don't light the way to the new world for both of us.

Just set back, keep your mug shut, and let the beady eyed assholes light the way to the new world with one another.

Anyway, that's my plan, and I sincerely hope that I'm not forced to take sides.

Hell, about the only things I want to do is drink beer and go walleye fishin'. Is that too much to ask for?

Chas
Old 08-08-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
my thoughts exactly andim waiting for them with a little supprise.