Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
Sounds like you hire Americans.
Haha - I believe those traits are worldwide.

I'm helping the Uzbek and Russian kids study for their citizenship test - they have only been here a few years. Their English is outstanding - neither has had formal training or classes; both say they learned from American TV.

Last edited by catswiththum; 06-13-2016 at 07:43 AM.
Old 06-13-2016, 07:58 AM
Rational Anarchist

American TV is converting the world.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:01 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Sounds like you hire Americans.
Oh, so you hate America? Everyone knows it's illegal aliens and gays who are to blame for all of our problems!
Old 06-13-2016, 08:13 AM

Quote:
American TV is converting the world.
They watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune - I'm sure they will soon be answering me in the form of a question and completing my sentences.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:36 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
I see the racist in me every time I get stuck at a traffic signal next to some black dude with his windows down blasting rap music.
Yesterday, a Maserati pulled up next to me at a stoplight in Virginia Beach, blasting out rap music. I could make out the words, which was easy because every other line was "....My Niggas, My Niggas......". I turned to look at who was listening to this garbage. Why it was an expensive Italian car full of white kids, of course.

Whatever.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:42 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
When I was kid the only school in Browns Summit was black. I could walk to it in five minutes. Bussed me right by it every day. I doubt there is anybody with half a brain that doesn't realize that blacks don't have the advantages that whites do. The question is how do they overcome that. Most of the blacks in this area have done about as well as anybody else. The problems are practically always in the cities. Most all of the cities are run by Democrats and have been for decades. Seventy percent drop out rates among black males and seventy percent single moms is all under the Democrats watch. Insane black on black murder and other crime is under Democrat watch.

Obama has helped nothing. So yeah, get Hillary in there and she will fix it all I'm sure.
Yes, you're absolutely right. That's why the Klan always locates their little compounds where they hold their Xenophobic Caucasian Festivals in the middle of big cities, because there is no racism to be found out in the sticks.

I see your posts are still as disconnected from reality as ever.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 06-13-2016 at 08:46 AM.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Yes, you're absolutely right. That's why the Klan always locates their little compounds where they hold their Xenophobic Caucasian Festivals in the middle of big cities, because there is no racism to be found out in the sticks.

I see your posts are still as disconnected from reality as ever.
You are the lunatic left at it's best. The problem in the inner city is not racism and it is not guns. It is liberal policy.

And, if you want another dozen generations of it keep up the good work.
Old 06-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
You are the lunatic left at it's best. The problem in the inner city is not racism and it is not guns. It is liberal policy.

And, if you want another dozen generations of it keep up the good work.
Ah. Certainly. It is liberal policy that heavily criminalizes drug dealing, and sends the perpetrators to hell-hole prisons to turn them into hardened criminals with no ability to find work if they want to. It is liberal policy that starves school funding in cities to cut taxes on the rich. And it is liberal policy that absolutely denies that racism even exists against the city-dwellers (even as it augments the first two factors I mention).

There's no doubt you've got your finger right on the root cause here.
Old 06-13-2016, 12:13 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Ah. Certainly. It is liberal policy that heavily criminalizes drug dealing, and sends the perpetrators to hell-hole prisons to turn them into hardened criminals with no ability to find work if they want to. It is liberal policy that starves school funding in cities to cut taxes on the rich. And it is liberal policy that absolutely denies that racism even exists against the city-dwellers (even as it augments the first two factors I mention).

No it is not liberal policy.

However Liberals are afraid to speak straight and feed/magnify the feeling of being a victim.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post

It is liberal policy that has the schools totally out of control. I don't care how much money you throw at it if you do not regain discipline you are not going to teach anybody.

It is racists who force the black kids to drop out of school.

It is the racist who force kids to use and sell drugs.

It is racists who force black men to abandon their children.

It is racist who force black women to get pregnant.

It is racist who force black men to shoot each other.