Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-30-2020, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Right, the "States" chose him over the people's voted choice of Hillz.
You need to read up on the electoral college.

If an election were like baseball, electoral votes are runs, and individual votes are hits. A manager adjusts their strategy according to these rules. Complaining that your team got more hits, but still lost, is childish. Actually, it's stupid.

We are a constitutional republic. Democracy is three rapists and two women voting on how to spend the afternoon. It's also called "mobocracy". And we're seeing a lot of that in many of our democrat run cities right now.
Old 09-30-2020, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane View Post
Imagine a world where two men are running for office against each other. Candidate A has rallies with tens of thousands of people showing up, multiple rallies sometimes even on the same day. Meanwhile, candidate B has rallies with a few people, usually less than ten, and thousands - from candidate A - showing up on the road to the event. Now imagine that candidate B stops campaigning every day at nine or ten A.M. and then tries to ding the other candidate for "playing golf".

And then imagine that there are multiple reports from all over the country regarding mail in voting irregularities of all types.

On election day, candidate A wins handily with the votes counted, but there are still "mail in" ballots being counted. And the result is either that weeks go by before a winner can be declared, or candidate B ultimately wins.

It will be a good time to ensure you have plenty of ammo. You can take that to the bank.

This kind of election nonsense only happens in third world countries, normally, but the democrats have been in scorched earth mode since election night, 2016, and ramping it up with every loss. This election - what happens after - will be epic. One for the history books. I have no doubt that blood will be shed by some. Hopefully only two or three, and not hundreds of thousands. Maybe another "Kyle type" case or something will cause the rest of the leftists to scurry back into mom's basement.

A person who threatens, propogates, or does not condem violence is the problem. You are the problem in the violence and division in our country. You and any other person who condones or does not condem the violence. And don't use the "the democrats did it first BS statement". That is a weak minded fools argument.

Last edited by JCricket; 09-30-2020 at 11:32 AM.
Old 09-30-2020, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
You are no better than Trump. Idiot or liar or both?, Maybe just moron!

Answer E: All of the above!
Opinions vary. Thanks so much for sharing yours!

Actions speak louder than words. A lot of people very much like what Trump has DONE. What has Biden done, other than make Hunter rich?
Old 09-30-2020, 11:28 AM

Quote:
I was temp banned from a mostly conservative site, twice, for calling out Trump as a liar before the 2016 election. I didn't trust him. He was a chameleon.

But we were stuck with him.

Then he started doing stuff and proved what I've believed about politicians since the first time I voted in 1972. Ignore what they say and focus on what they do.

Based on that I consider him to be the best president we've had since Lincoln. Period. You listen to a politician at your peril. Their audience is the following:
Their base.
Their political enemies
Countries with whom we are "currently" allied.
Countries with whom we are currently "enemies".

He's not your mom. It's not about you. Words are a weapon in both domestic and geo-politics.
What the country needed in 2016 was another Arthur Bremer with Trump's touring schedule.
Old 09-30-2020, 11:39 AM

Quote:
What the country needed in 2016 was another Arthur Bremer with Trump's touring schedule.
Well, even that would have been better than Hillary. On election night I said to my wife: The good news is that Hillary lost. The bad news is that Trump won.

Fortunately, he turned out to be a textbook case of "ignore what a politician says and watch what he does."

Which is really the way we should see all of them.
Old 09-30-2020, 11:46 AM

Quote:
A person who threatens, propogates, or does not condem violence is the problem. You are the problem in the violence and division in our country. You and any other person who condones or does not condem the violence. And don't use the "the democrats did it first BS statement". That is a weak minded fools argument.
You've pretty much nailed this Insane clown, along with his fellow travellers. Sad, putrid bunch of losers!
Old 09-30-2020, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Baloney. Educate yourself, junior:

VIOLENCE IS GOLDEN

Maybe it will make you a "real boy".

Last edited by Not Insane; 09-30-2020 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Well, even that would have been better than Hillary. On election night I said to my wife: The good news is that Hillary lost. The bad news is that Trump won.

Fortunately, he turned out to be a textbook case of "ignore what a politician says and watch what he does."

Which is really the way we should see all of them.
What they say is who they are, what they do is case-by-case in context. In this case, it's always what is good for Trump's superfragilistic ego and what/who he is playing to. He's the same treacherous narcissistic psychopath he's always been, and that is who he is.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
You've pretty much nailed this Insane clown, along with his fellow travellers. Sad, putrid bunch of losers!
Your posts have become one of my guilty pleasures. Thanks for that.

FWIW, I rack it up to what I say about Trump: Judge a man by the enemies he makes.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:05 PM

Quote:
What they say is who they are, what they do is case-by-case in context. In this case, it's always what is good for Trump's superfragilistic ego and what/who he is playing to. He's the same treacherous narcissistic psychopath he's always been, and that is who he is.
I really don't care about Trump's ego, penis, etc. All I care about is how he is hurting or benefiting the country. I understand he has two nominations pending for the Nobel peace prize, BTW.