Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2020, 05:27 PM
Admin

'The Militia Menace'

"The events of the past few weeks have, once again, drawn attention to the growing threat posed by far-right extremist groups, particularly self-styled "patriot" militias. In late August, Armed white vigilantes claiming to be the "Kenosha Guard Militia" showed up uninvited to "assist" law enforcement in combatting unrest following the police shooting of Jacob Blake in the Wisconsin city. Tragedy ensured when one of the vigilantes, Kyle Rittenhouse, allegedly shot three people, one of whom died. He has been charged with murder and is awaiting an extradition hearing in Illinois.

The events of the past few weeks have, once again, drawn attention to the growing threat posed by far-right extremist groups, particularly self-styled "patriot" militias. In late August, Armed white vigilantes claiming to be the "Kenosha Guard Militia" showed up uninvited to "assist" law enforcement in combatting unrest following the police shooting of Jacob Blake in the Wisconsin city. Tragedy ensured when one of the vigilantes, Kyle Rittenhouse, allegedly shot three people, one of whom died. He has been charged with murder and is awaiting an extradition hearing in Illinois.

Rittenhouse's lawyer describes him as "a minuteman protecting his community when the government would not." Apparently, the attorney does not realize that his defendant lives in Antioch, Ill., and is a 17-year - he cannot legally own a firearm in either state. Furthermore, Wisconsin law prohibits individuals without training or authority performing an official function, such as policing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...?ocid=msedgdhp

Comprehensive op ed from those flaming liberals at 'The Hill'.

These are the people causing most of the violence this summer. I hope that what's left of the FBI is paying attention. I fear that the Ochre Fool is going to call on these loons to "protect the vote" in the fall.

We need to just show up and vote. T'Rump has at most a third of the vote.

Please check your voting status at vote.org or your state website. Don't let anyone steal your voice and your right to choose our leaders. If you live in a so-called 'red' state? Make sure you haven't been purged.

I've never hidden my druthers and I'd druther Deadbeat Don ends up in Riker's for tax crimes just like any other old cheating deadbeat. His so-called empire should be seized and disposed of under RICO statutes. How do you like them apples?