Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-21-2020, 07:24 PM

Russia and Iran Interference

Today's Interference from Russia and Iran.

Today I received an email purportedly from the Proud Boys that threatened me with a violent reaction if I did not vote for Trump. A report by CIA and CNI has told all of us the Iran is responsible for these emails. They also said that Russia has U.S. voter information and for us to expect interference from them also. This is really F**ked.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:31 PM

Feds say Russia and Iran have interfered with the presidential election

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/polit...ity/index.html

Quote:
Ratcliffe did not explain what he meant by his statement that the emails -- which were sent to registered voters from "info@proudboys.com" and warned recipients to "Vote for Trump or else!" -- were intended to damage the President.

Democrats and a group of former intelligence officials have accused Ratcliffe, a former Republican congressman tapped to lead the intelligence community this year, of selectively declassifying intelligence in the run-up to the election to help Trump's campaign, and Democrats on the Homeland Security Committee criticized him after the press conference.
"DO NOT listen to Ratcliffe. Partisan hack," the committee's Twitter account said Wednesday evening.
Rat-cliffe is a partisan asshole. These "Proud Boy" emails are clearly meant to intimidate Democrats, definitely NOT designed to "damage President* (Donald) Trump", as he is insisting. We can't even trust our own DNI. Sad.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:59 PM

Somehow this will be turned around and blame on democrats by T and his cult followers.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:18 PM
Admin

Hi KB, At this point I wouldn't trust a single word from Trump and his lackeys. They'll lie when the truth would suffice.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:28 PM
Ready

The illegal intimidation was done under a false flag to make the Republicans look bad. That will be the line.

The intimidation will only be effective with a few vulnerable voters, but in a high stress year like this there will be more than usual who are that vulnerable. Will probably scare more into staying home than switching. But this trick will help Trump some amount.

Sanctions for the foreigners, big jail time for any US citizens found to be involved.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:59 PM

When the FBI and the CNI make a public television announcement you gotta know this is a real bad issue. Hi to all you AK folks. I have just been bursting to spew some disgust at what is happening. If possible, have a listen to Obama's speech today in Pa. This is totally unprecedented for a former president to come out against a standing president. Have a listen.
Old 10-21-2020, 10:08 PM

Wave to KingBubba.

It's a messed up world, ain't it ?
Old 10-22-2020, 12:38 AM

My TV has been on CNN for months. A lot of what I hear makes me wildly angry. They have great covid info. Sometimes you need a break; so I watch "Green Acres".
Old 10-22-2020, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBubba View Post
My TV has been on CNN for months. A lot of what I hear makes me wildly angry. They have great covid info. Sometimes you need a break; so I watch "Green Acres".
I go with Leave It To Beaver.

You can bet your last face mask Agent Orange will omit any reference to Russia if/when he comments on the FBI announcement.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:46 PM

Trump admin has known for weeks that Iran, Russia hacked local governments, say officials
A top Democrat said he has asked to see intelligence supporting the claim that an Iranian email campaign using the hacked info was meant to hurt Trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ments-n1244309

Quote:
Rep. Adam Schiff of California, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, told Andrea Mitchell of NBC News on Thursday that he asked DNI Ratcliffe for a "fuller briefing" on his assertion that the alleged Iranian actions were meant to benefit Trump.

"The Iranians using the Proud Boys as a false flag operation, that could cut both ways, either intimidating Democratic voters or enraging Democratic voters," said Schiff. "So I would like to see the intelligence behind the conclusion that the director expressed."
Yeah, me too. Rat-cliffe is Donny's boy, a partisan hack.