Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:59 PM

Chemtrails? hahahahahaha!!!

ive heard alot of dumb theroys but this one takes the cake. chemtrails? from jets spraying poison on us? dont get me wrong, the govt. is a seedy slimy un-trustworthy entety but still. can anyone back this theroy up??
Old 04-24-2011, 01:49 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereorob2.0 View Post
ive heard alot of dumb theroys but this one takes the cake. chemtrails? from jets spraying poison on us? dont get me wrong, the govt. is a seedy slimy un-trustworthy entety but still. can anyone back this theroy up??
I'm thinking some must have fallen into the stroller when you were an infant.
That would explain a thing or two.

Dave
Old 04-24-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
can anyone back this theroy up??
Probably, unless you got it from Fox News, then nobody can.

Carl
Old 04-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlv View Post
probably, unless you got it from fox news, then nobody can.

carl
:d ...
Old 04-25-2011, 09:39 AM

Quote:
can anyone back this theroy up??
It is well established. It is as thoroughly documented as lower taxes increasing government revenue. It's as much a fact as the Bush tax cuts sparking an economic boom like the world has never seen.

That's stuff you can believe in. Not like that unsubstantiated "Global Warming" BS. Yeah, and evolution. Like, what evidence is there for that nonsense?
Old 10-26-2011, 07:54 AM

I heard about this imbecilic theory a while back. Talk about a smile every time someone mentions it.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:50 PM

Actually, there may be something to this.. mostly spraying aluminum and barium to control rainfall. Some speculate to either flood, or dry out large areas of a country to wreck their economy.

There's been a few symposiums held by scientists discussing this, and recently Monsanto has come out with an aluminum resistant seed.. and why would this be needed?

The most recent Symposium was held in Maui last month, and some very well respected scientists were involved. I had read a very interesting 5 page article they had written up detailing a lot of the high points, but I can't find it again...

Here is one small blurb I could find though...
http://concernedvoices.blogspot.com/...symposium.html

If you don't think this hasn't been done, you need to look back during the cold war times when they were spraying from high altitudes over the US to study how chemical warfare could be used, and how the clouds would travel and fall over a large area. This has been proven and admitted to in senate hearings back in 77

One more thing to consider. Some very true facts in this. http://aircrap.org/government-admits...n-on-us/33135/

If you think you're government cares about you enough to not use you as a guinea pig, then I got some blackened money I need you to transfer for me.

Last edited by simi; 10-26-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simi View Post
Actually, there may be something to this.. mostly spraying aluminum and barium to control rainfall. Some speculate to either flood, or dry out large areas of a country to wreck their economy.

There's been a few symposiums held by scientists discussing this, and recently Monsanto has come out with an aluminum resistant seed.. and why would this be needed?

The most recent Symposium was held in Maui last month, and some very well respected scientists were involved. I had read a very interesting 5 page article they had written up detailing a lot of the high points, but I can't find it again...

Here is one small blurb I could find though...
http://concernedvoices.blogspot.com/...symposium.html

If you don't think this hasn't been done, you need to look back during the cold war times when they were spraying from high altitudes over the US to study how chemical warfare could be used, and how the clouds would travel and fall over a large area. This has been proven and admitted to in senate hearings back in 77

One more thing to consider. Some very true facts in this. http://aircrap.org/government-admits...n-on-us/33135/

If you think you're government cares about you enough to not use you as a guinea pig, then I got some blackened money I need you to transfer for me.
LOL!!!!! I am dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 03:06 PM

Also, here's something worth reading to really make you stop and think a few about this.

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/shieldproject.html
Old 10-26-2011, 03:14 PM

Laugh all you want Krazy, but they have done it before, so why not now?

Here's a list of proven and declassified information..

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59987/pg1

They covered Vietnam in Agent Orange.. and my father and some friends have had issues because of it....

Last edited by simi; 10-26-2011 at 03:17 PM.