Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
This posting is quite unworthy of this situation and you.
Im not sure of any information we get now a days. When you get lied to repeatedly you tend not to believe anything at face value.

Not at all the way I want to feel.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Im not sure of any information we get now a days. When you get lied to repeatedly you tend not to believe anything at face value.

Oh c'mon. You love it. I suspect there's nothing more orgazmic for you than to wake up in the morning and find that some poor innocent victims have been slaughtered, and you can use their arbitrary murders as a convenient excuse to take a dump on Barack Obama.

It's kinda 5 below's personal P-C version of, "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
Old 04-03-2014, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post

I'm still sorry to say I'm disappointed with the tenor of your posting.

Otherwise I share your skepticism with media.
I feel the same about Fox editorial staff and the AM radio talkers as well, it's all like a circular echo chamber of obvious agendas and talking points that renders them not credible at all. I like to use the 'net as a check on anything from any source incl the regular outlets if it doesn't seem right or agenda-driven.
I have both Fox and Huffpo on my smartphone to check what the polar opposite advocates think important, NPR too but they have a broad enuff listenership to keep them under account for bias and inaccuracies and I see them as still comparatively reliable.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Oh c'mon. You love it. I suspect there's nothing more orgazmic for you than to wake up in the morning and find that some poor innocent victims have been slaughtered, and you can use their arbitrary murders as a convenient excuse to take a dump on Barack Obama.

It's kinda 5 below's personal P-C version of, "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
Ok Icky Banana, not that I'm good at punctuation but lets try fixing your post.

Oh come on, you love it. I suspect there's nothing more orgazmic for you than to wake up in the morning, finding that some poor innocent victims have been slaughtered. You can use their arbitrary murders as a convenient excuse to take a dump on Barack Obama.

You use far to many "AND'S" in your post and not enough periods.

You always sound winded like the girl in the movie American Pie.

And this one time at Bandcamp.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=MH619vxtNdo
Old 04-03-2014, 09:16 AM
Koch-Teapublican

Quote:

I feel the same about Fox editorial staff and the AM radio talkers as well, it's all like a circular echo chamber of obvious agendas and talking points that renders them not credible at all. I like to use the 'net as a check on anything from any source incl the regular outlets if it doesn't seem right or agenda-driven.
I have both Fox and Huffpo on my smartphone to check what the polar opposite advocates think important, NPR too but they have a broad enuff listenership to keep them under account for bias and inaccuracies and I see them as still comparatively reliable.
+1

I don't know if you were just trying to provoke a response or what. But it is kinda of over the top bro
Old 04-03-2014, 09:18 AM

The shooter was active duty military and a Iraq/Afghanistan vet. He had been diagnosed with, and was being evaluated for, PTSD. His name was Ivan Lopez. After the shootings, he was confronted by MPs and took his own life. He left a wife and child.

Just a few more victims of Bush's oil wars.

It's about time that people stopped trying to blame Obama for everything wrong in the world.

John
Old 04-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Banned

Quote:

I agree none of the media is truthful and I cross reference as well.

The talking points from the source is why I mention what I did in that comment.
Case in point, Michael Morell.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Koch-Teapublican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
The shooter was active duty military and a Iraq/Afghanistan vet. He had been diagnosed with, and was being evaluated for, PTSD. His name was Ivan Lopez. After the shootings, he was confronted by MPs and took his own life. He left a wife and child.

It's about time that people stopped trying to blame Obama for everything wrong in the world.

John

LMAO, this is some funny shit john
Old 04-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post

John
The only two blaming Obama or mentioning his name in this thread is Icky Banana and yourself.

Are you two 'Front Running' for the administration?
Old 04-03-2014, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBS... View Post
LMAO, this is some funny shit john
Can you help me out here? I'm usually not unintentionally funny. Where's the joke?

John