Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Religion & Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-11-2020, 12:08 PM

Lots of “witnessing” from Insane and El, it doesn’t mean a whole lot to an atheist. I don’t have time now, but later on I’ll delve into this a bit more deeply. And citing the Bible means nothing to an atheist either. It is a compilation of HUMAN writings that are steeped in myth and superstition. I am not impressed.
Humanism has the answers.
Old 07-12-2020, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watsup1000 View Post
Lots of “witnessing” from Insane and El, it doesn’t mean a whole lot to an atheist. I don’t have time now, but later on I’ll delve into this a bit more deeply. And citing the Bible means nothing to an atheist either. It is a compilation of HUMAN writings that are steeped in myth and superstition. I am not impressed.
Humanism has the answers.
Yeah. I get that. But I've never met a real atheist face to face. All that claim to be turn out to be agnostic.

But I see it this way. The bible says there are two types of people: Sheep and goats. That is, the saved and those doomed to be the lost at death. They simply die and are gone forever, like a dog or a mouse or an ant.

But I see it as three. There are found sheep, lost sheep and goats. My words are to the lost sheep, as I was when I first heard them. If you are a lost sheep, this stuff will eventually matter. If you are a goat, it never will. But that is between you and God. I'm just the messenger.