Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2023, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Mikey and his ilk are also always bitching about "my body, my choice" unless its some trans person exercising their choice to get the reassignment, or a pregnant woman exercising control over her reproductive system...then "my body, my choice" is a narrow one way street.
I've already stated that could care less if an adult wants to undergo sex reassignment surgery. So why do you keep lying about what I and "my ilk" believe?

I guess you'd support a law like the one that the state of WA wants to pass that would empower the State to usurp the authority of the parents, essentially hide a minor child from their parents, and empower the child to take meds and undergo surgery without the parent's knowledge or consent. A bill like this makes me wonder how morally bankrupt one needs to be to become a leftist these days.
Old 04-28-2023, 01:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I've already stated that could care less if an adult wants to undergo sex reassignment surgery. So why do you keep lying about what I and "my ilk" believe?
Who's lying, eh Mikey? Not me...you can spew your bullshit all day long about what you do, and do not care about. While what you do is continually support asshole politicians who can't keep their noses out of the reproductive organs of American women, and who can't mind their own fucking business when it comes to young people who are struggling with gender identity issues.

Quote:
I guess you'd support a law like the one that the state of WA wants to pass that would empower the State to usurp the authority of the parents, essentially hide a minor child from their parents, and empower the child to take meds and undergo surgery without the parent's knowledge or consent. A bill like this makes me wonder how morally bankrupt one needs to be to become a leftist these days.
As a mental health professional, what i support is the right of children of 12+ years of age to have the right to the protection provided by confidentiality laws that already exist in every state...including every shithole red state.

Tell me Mikey, you're supposed to be the "law and order" people...why do you hate the law so much? Particulatly laws that protect young people from religious fanatic, brutally vindictive parents. The primary cause of suicide in gender questioning young people is the vicious reaction of their parents and other fucked up family members to who they are. We are out there protecting these kids, and following the law...you bible thumping, holier than thou, perpetrators of abuse and neglect of your own children will not stop us.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 04-28-2023 at 01:12 AM.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Who's lying, eh Mikey? Not me...you can spew your bullshit all day long about what you do, and do not care about. While what you do is continually support asshole politicians who can't keep their noses out of the reproductive organs of American women, and who can't mind their own fucking business when it comes to young people who are struggling with gender identity issues.

As a mental health professional, what i support is the right of children of 12+ years of age to have the right to the protection provided by confidentiality laws that already exist in every state...including every shithole red state.

Tell me Mikey, you're supposed to be the "law and order" people...why do you hate the law so much? Particulatly laws that protect young people from religious fanatic, brutally vindictive parents. The primary cause of suicide in gender questioning young people is the vicious reaction of their parents and other fucked up family members to who they are. We are out there protecting these kids, and following the law...you bible thumping, holier than thou, perpetrators of abuse and neglect of your own children will not stop us.
Oh, I see. Ignore what I say and then rely on your own preconceptions and prejudices to build strawman arguments. Awesome.
Old 04-28-2023, 05:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, I see. Ignore what I say and then rely on your own preconceptions and prejudices to build strawman arguments. Awesome.
Oh, I see...

I responded directly to the two hairbrained points from your post. How about you quit your victimy sniveling every time you're handed your ass on a plate.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 04-28-2023 at 05:45 AM.
Old 04-29-2023, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Oh, I see...

I responded directly to the two hairbrained points from your post. How about you quit your victimy sniveling every time you're handed your ass on a plate.
The hell you did. I asked you directly if you would support a bill like the one in WA. So far, crickets from you on that.
Old 04-30-2023, 09:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
The hell you did. I asked you directly if you would support a bill like the one in WA. So far, crickets from you on that.
Fuck off. I told you what kind of law I support. The law that says the content of counseling services provided to a minor who has reached the age of legal consent rights is nobody's fucking business outside of the minor client and the licensed counseling provider.
Old 04-30-2023, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:

Read the posts shitwit...

http://politicalchat.org/showpost.ph...0&postcount=42

I support mental health confidentiality laws that suppodt confidentiality rights for minors who have reached the legal age for protection of their medical and mental health confidentiality...nobody, including the minor's parents have access to cer provided absent a release of confidential information signed by the minor client. I'm ot a lawyer, but I have prepared over a hundred release forms in 25 years of practice. It appears to me that this WA bill satisfies confidentiality laws.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 04-30-2023 at 11:04 AM.
Old 04-30-2023, 11:23 AM
Ready

Is it possible for parents, out of ignorance, fear, spite, selfishness, hate ideology, etc, to act in ways harmful to their child? I believe the law should not assume that what are called 'parent's rights' should always be controlling.
Old 04-30-2023, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Is it possible for parents, out of ignorance, fear, spite, selfishness, hate ideology, etc, to act in ways harmful to their child? I believe the law should not assume that what are called 'parent's rights' should always be controlling.
This...
I know enough assholes like you described.
Old 04-30-2023, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GChief View Post
This...
I know enough assholes like you described.
Mankind, the missing link between apes and humans, are locusts. Everywhere we go, sooner or later everything dies. Why are we the worst barbarian species in the history of the planet? Because we are raised by our elders.
Closed Thread