Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-19-2023, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Some far off day you're going to wake up from your Fox induced derangement, wondering why you can't get the taste of horse shit out of your mouth, my gullible friend.

You really are grasping at straws with this thread, Michael.

Thanks for the chuckles.
My "Fox-induced derangement"? The transcript above is a story that ran on CNN, genius! LOL!
Old 01-19-2023, 04:12 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
My "Fox-induced derangement"? The transcript above is a story that ran on CNN, genius! LOL!
You really are that stupid, aren't you? smh
Old 01-19-2023, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
You really are that stupid, aren't you? smh
He's really big on the "All I did was..." excuse. That's why he posts that stuff so he can use it to profess his innocence.
Old 04-01-2023, 07:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Correct, and obviously you missed this part...

Quote:
(Joe) BIDEN: I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their businesses, period.

BROWN: Despite his denials, a CNN review of the laptop data, as well as other public material, shows that Joe Biden did interact with some of his son's associates while serving as vice president, though it's unclear exactly what was discussed.
Of course, over the eight years Joe Biden was vice president he may have talked with some people who may have had business dealings with other members of his family. Biden clearly stated that he never discussed his son's business dealings with anybody, and Brown confirms she has nothing contradicting that. Read the bolded sections. Read your own posts. Genius! LOL! indeed!
Old 04-01-2023, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Correct, and obviously you missed this part...

Of course, over the eight years Joe Biden was vice president he may have talked with some people who may have had business dealings with other members of his family. Biden clearly stated that he never discussed his son's business dealings with anybody, and Brown confirms she has nothing contradicting that. Read the bolded sections. Read your own posts. Genius! LOL! indeed!
Oh, I read my posts, Ike. I also read the news.

At Least 14 of Hunter Biden’s Business Associates Met With Joe Biden, Despite President’s Denial
Old 04-02-2023, 07:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, I read my posts, Ike. I also read the news.
Well then you either lie or your reading comprenension sucks. Because Brown clearly admitted that she has no clue as to "exactly what was discussed" in any Biden meetings during his time as Vice President. If Brown had anything, Brown would have brought it to the interview.

Maybe you missed it so...

From your own fucking post:

Quote:
BROWN: Despite his denials, a CNN review of the laptop data, as well as other public material, shows that Joe Biden did interact with some of his son's associates while serving as vice president, though it's unclear exactly what was discussed.
Once again, rampant comments from the MAWA/Q-ANON headcases lacking any direct evidence about Joe Biden's alleged involvement in Hunter Biden's business dealings. Why has Hunter Biden not been charged or indicted? No direct evidence. Why has Joe Biden not been thrown out of office? No evidence at all.

What will whell say? He will say that there is a conspiracy involving every US intelligence service agency, all of domestic law enforcement, the Department of Justice, and the entire US legal system*, every circuit court, every appellate court, and the Supreme Court of the United States against Donald Trump and favoring Joe Biden.

Yeh, sure whell...whatever you say.

*We do not have a justice system, we have a competitive, confrontational legal system created and controlled by lawyers for the benefit of lawyers. Any justice that happens to be doled out of the US legal system is incidental.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 04-02-2023 at 07:58 AM.
Old 04-02-2023, 08:25 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

It appears that Whell hasn't yet gotten the memo. The wingnut echo chamber has decided that Hunter, Hillary and Obama whataboutisms have played out. It's time to reach back to 1969.

This crazy woman was Trump's State Dept spokesperson.
Old 04-02-2023, 08:36 AM
Banned

Duplication...withdrawn

Last edited by Ike Bana; 04-03-2023 at 07:19 AM.
Old 04-02-2023, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
It appears that Whell hasn't yet gotten the memo. The wingnut echo chamber has decided that Hunter, Hillary and Obama whataboutisms have played out. It's time to reach back to 1969.

This crazy woman was Trump's State Dept spokesperson.
Whell...It was an accident. Just like the accident when little 17 year old Laura Welch (now Bush) ran a stop sign and t-boned the car being driven by her ex-boyfriend, knocking the car 50 feet off the road and instantly killing him. Laura was not ticketed. Granted post accident, Laura behaved better than Ted, but they both were accidents. Or maybe one of them wasn't.

Ted denied Mary Jo was his girlfriend, Laura denied Michael Douglas was her ex-boyfriend.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 04-02-2023 at 08:54 AM.
Old 04-02-2023, 08:27 AM
Banned

And this bullshit titled article in Yahoo News contradicts itself in the first paragraph.

Quote:
At least 14 of Hunter Biden’s business associates met Joe Biden while he was vice president in the Obama administration, contradicting the president’s claims that he had no knowledge of his son’s foreign business dealings.
Yeah...so fucking what? The article doesn't contradict jack shit.

Coming in contact with a Vice President does not suggest that anything untoward was discussed. Biden has stated that none of his family's business activities were discussed in any meetings with anybody while he was Vice President. The Yahoo New article reports on travel, introductions, handshakes and well wishes...and nothing else. Nowhere in this article is any evidence presented that any Biden family private business dealings were discussed with anybody Joe Biden met with anywhere.

The article is bullshit...your comments are bullshit.