Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
The good thing is that promotion of the Clinton's will be much harder.
Ya think if Trump would of quit bring them up all the time. That by now they would be little interest in them? But by making a constant reference to HRC and Bill sympathy by supporters is a byproduct.

Barney
Old 11-30-2017, 07:23 AM

Hmmm.....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/politi...ion/index.html

(CNN)An Army veteran says Sen. Al Franken groped her in December 2003, telling CNN that while she was deployed in Kuwait, the Minnesota Democrat cupped her breast during a photo op.

Stephanie Kemplin, 41, of Maineville, Ohio, is the fifth woman in two weeks to accuse Franken of inappropriate touching, and the second person to allege that such behavior took place while Franken was on a USO tour. Three of the five women have been identified by name.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:28 AM

Let's be optimistic - this could be a foundation for true bipartisanship, as there is newfound common ground. Ranking members of both parties share an adolescent inability to control their baser instincts.

Hashtag Best and Brightest.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:30 AM

Should Al Franken Resign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Hmmm.....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/politi...ion/index.html

(CNN)An Army veteran says Sen. Al Franken groped her in December 2003, telling CNN that while she was deployed in Kuwait, the Minnesota Democrat cupped her breast during a photo op.

Stephanie Kemplin, 41, of Maineville, Ohio, is the fifth woman in two weeks to accuse Franken of inappropriate touching, and the second person to allege that such behavior took place while Franken was on a USO tour. Three of the five women have been identified by name.

And your point is.... ?

We all know both parties that have individuals who have done wrong.

It should not be tolerated in either party and those at fault should be held accountable.
But guess what... some are not being held accountable. Some are denying the accusations and others are taking responsibility and asking for investigation by the ethics committee.
This is not a partisan issue. It is an issue related to power and the mis use of that power through sexual intimidation and assault.
Trying to make it a partisan issue only distracts from the seriousness of the problem.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Mince words as you wish. He sexually assaulted minors and you're defending him just like your boy James O'Keefe attempted to do and your Dear Leader did. As an unapologetic Trump and Moore defender, your morals are in the gutter.
Your seem to enjoy writing factually deficient posts like the one above, but as usual, I'm here to help you.

I'm not "defending" anyone, you don't seem to understand the difference between an allegation and reality. The allegations against Moore lack proof, and some of the allegations are factually deficient. The allegations against Franken are accompanied by photographic evidence, as well as his own lame - ass "apologies" and lack of denial.

I've not rushed to judgement on Moore, as you have. I've said - now for the third time at least - that the guy is creepy (not much of a defense, is it?). The allegations against Moore lack proof, and some of the allegations are factually deficient as well as 30 years old. Moore denies them, though some of his comments leave one wondering. I simply don't have enough evidence to race to a conclusion as you have.

Also, I'm not "mincing words", I'm simply quoting from your favorite paper. For you to suggest that I'm "mincing words" by posting quotes individuals who have far more expertise in this area than you and I combined is pathetic.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:35 AM

Look at Whell, trying to sound all rational! Look, idiot, everyone here knows you are nothing more than a shill for your Dear Leader. You have drunk the Koolaid. No one takes you seriously, as you continue in your delusional support of a madman. Got it?
Old 11-30-2017, 08:40 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Your seem to enjoy writing factually deficient posts like the one above, but as usual, I'm here to help you.

I'm not "defending" anyone, you don't seem to understand the difference between an allegation and reality. The allegations against Moore lack proof...
Witness testimony is evidence in a court of law, dimwit, and the Post had 9 victims and nearly thirty sources for their story. Now, we have Project Veritas (funded in part by Breitbart and Trump) actively trying to discredit the Post. If the Post's allegations were not true, why the subterfuge? It seems you'd rather believe a known scofflaw like Moore over 9 victims and 30 other sources as long as he shrieks "fake news."

Last edited by finnbow; 11-30-2017 at 11:08 AM.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
In 1994 a half dozen assholes stood by and watched Donald Trump and his pal Jeffrey Epstein rape a 13 year old girl in a back bedroom at a Manhattan party. Help me out with this, scumbag.

And you can forget about the woman dropping the case...she dropped the case when the death threats started pouring in.
Old 11-30-2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Look at Whell, trying to sound all rational! Look, idiot, everyone here knows you are nothing more than a shill for your Dear Leader. You have drunk the Koolaid. No one takes you seriously, as you continue in your delusional support of a madman. Got it?
And you think YOU sound rational? LOL!
Old 11-30-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
I've not rushed to judgement on Moore, as you have. I've said - now for the third time at least - that the guy is creepy (not much of a defense, is it?). The allegations against Moore lack proof, and some of the allegations are factually deficient as well as 30 years old. Moore denies them, though some of his comments leave one wondering. I simply don't have enough evidence to race to a conclusion as you have.
It all depends on where set your bar. If the nine women are lying, which is what you are claiming (and please don't give any shit about you did not imply this), why isn't Moore suing them?

Clinton denied too.
Trump still denies.
And you are too.

Moore is a lying, cheating asshole that got canned twice from the AL Supreme Court. Why is he now qualified to be a Senator?